Capital Governance

Bill gates in the making

4 Likes

“… the children of tomorrow. to make the world a happier and better place” :joy:

5 Likes

Everytime I hear to this segment, I always think of how ingenious this is.

2 Likes

You’ve misheard that:

3 Likes

oops :joy: Is that all of it?

1 Like

No, but you can find all of that in the post I quoted.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing that stack at night for the last 2 weeks.

Start the new year off with a new mindset.

Mindset Album (all 3 tracks)
Unbreakable x 3
Capital Governance x 3

14 Likes

You are so me.

3 Likes

This occurred to me yesterday-what brings about abundance is not what you do but how you do, and wow! All you need to do is create “charge” and put 100% of yourself into it. I literally have money flowing in from handing in school projects and working hard on my exams. I am SO grateful for this field. While mindset ones create a foundation CG really helps connect the dots!

15 Likes

You are correct in a sense but I want you to understand that money is an unlimited flow of energy that we have been programmed to think scarcely and un abundantly about !

There are people who makes millions in minutes by passive income and just doing what they do.

“I must work hard for money”

“Grind no sleep”

“Having too much money is bad”

“Rich people are evil”

“Hustle and hustle don’t stop”

All brainwashed and hammered into your subconscious mind by your Tv shows, movies, games, family and friends and good old society.

When you transcend the poverty mindset with the help of this field watch what happens.

Btw check out @anon46520955 thread on the audios which help you reach wealth

Also anything @JAAJ has ever typed on this forum make sure to real those too ! I’ve gotten the most valuable information in terms of abundance from the 2 legends above.

19 Likes

Thank you for your input, I completely agree,
by ‘working hard’ I meant to say that the field pushed me to completely immerse myself in what I was doing-without half-assing it-even though it may not have been something I necessarily enjoy,
and that literally anything can attract abundance that way, so we’re on the same page here :slight_smile:

13 Likes

how long is this audio?

2 Likes

7 mins, 32 secs.

7 Likes

damn bro, thank you, always helping me​:joy::pray:t4:

5 Likes

As everyone helps me, too.

It’s what we do, right? :wink:

11 Likes

50 days with this so far.
Amazing results
Will post a detailed review after 60 days!!

15 Likes

probably not the exact place to ask this but i bought this last night (using after pay which allowed me to pay monthly 4 months), and i haven’t gotten anything yet, i emailed spring and no reply. is it because i haven’t purchased it fully or…?

2 Likes

It generally takes a little time between the order and Teespring sending the Download email.

That “little time” can be a matter of minutes or a few days. (I’m not sure why there’s a difference.) So, I wouldn’t start panicking just yet.

I would check all your Spam folders, etc. Your email provider might have stashed the Download email into a different folder than the other emails. (That happens.)

After you’ve checked all your email folders, I’d get in contact with Teespring customer support. Sometimes an inquiry can speed up the delivery process.

1 Like

i already did all of this, thank you though, i’ll just wait i guess.

2 Likes

This field could be called Raising Practicality and Discipline. A definite Virgo influence.

14 Likes