Chaos Magic: The Basics

LOL, okay so the idea of a “sexy-time” servitor is kinda hilarious. I know that’s not what was meant by the text above, but still it made me laugh.

1 Like

haha, I thought it was funny too because someone a while ago was asking about sex related to servitors. This is interesting because he talks about it manifesting it in the dream world by visualizing a sigil created in the waking world. I definitely plan to read some of Spare’s books, hopefully we can unearth some more interesting information.

Imo this feels like a backward step. I remember reading a post by @_OM on how on the old XM forums there were magick practitioners who still produced inconsistent results. Morphic fields apparently outdid them. So why take a step into ‘old methods’? Kind of strange if you ask me.

4 Likes

Well… to experiment? I mean, why not? I don’t listen to any other channel to be honest, no other creators/subs etc.

However a couple of months ago I felt stuck and like nothing was going my way, and I did a little sympathetic magic ritual before going to bed one day.

I used 2 cups, one representing current situation (=despair) and the other the desired outcome (=feeling whole). The ritual is you put water in the first glass, meditate over it and decide that’s what the glass represents.
Then you meditate over the other glass and decide what that represents.
Then you pour the water into the second one and drink it (keeping firm in your mind you are becoming one with what it represents).

Within 2 days I accidentally stumbled across sapien med channel.

Coincidence?
Maybe :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Don’t put limits on yourself. Altrough Dream is my number one i still use some other methods like sigils, psionic, radionics etc. Try it, it works.

Sure, morphogenic fields are helpful and all, but you arent going to change your life just by listening to some music. You need action as well. And it is not like one thing is best for everyone. I feel people are having a really hard time understanding what having “No absolute truth” means. This means there is “No Definitive answer” there is no one truth that is true for all. Just because you read about some people talking poorly about chaos magick does not mean it is not a reliable or consistent school of thought.

If you cant grapple the concept of Chaos Magick then dont bother with it. It just feels silly to me to say “This subject is better in every way so now this subject is use less”. First off, this isnt even an accurate statement, and second off, what about all the people who have no benefit from these Morphogenic fields? Should they just give up trying new things?

I ask these question because it feels like you are coming from a very limited mindset. Not to mention these are two completely different concepts. Is meditating useless to you since there are audios now? Have you given up on mindfulness? If you have not had personal experience with chaos magick then I dont think it is fair to even begin to try to objectively asses its reliable (which is impossible to do because it is subjective to each and every practitioner)

1 Like

I apologise because I’ve clearly raised a sensitive and controversial opinion. It was not my wish to rile anyone up. It is just a personal opinion, you guys do your thing, I have no wish to convince anyone of my opinion. Besides, it was just something I heard on this forum.

I did magick in many forms in the past, close to about 8 years ago now, chaos magick included. Did energy work and meditation for about 12 years too. I just said whatever I had in mind. I mean, if you can find a consistent implementation of magick I’d be completely down to learn too.

2 Likes

You didnt really raise any controversy, I just feel that people arent actually reading (or just arent understanding?) the posts I’ve written. Like if you understand that there is no definitive truth, then I dont understand how you come to a question of “This is better than this, why bother with this”. There is no “better” there is no “more reliable” there is no “absolute”. You are limited by your own beliefs in Chaos Magick and it is as simple as that.

Chaos Magick is not a linear system of rules and results, it is completely individual to the practicioner. One persons method of chaos magick could work 10% of the time, another persons could 90% of the time, it just depends on the person and their beliefs. Also you arent really “taught” Chaos Magick, you “experience” it. Otherwise it would be the same as any other religion that says “do this and this will happen” “dont do this or this will happen”.

Probably because “No absolute truth” means that that statement itself is non-truth :slight_smile:

Don’t get sucked into Subjective Relativity Nihilism…

Unless the rest of one’s posts are about the non-dual and how everything is everything, is one, is everything, which is actually nothing cause we are all consciousness …
then there is ABSOLUTELY better and worse ways to do things…

That’s just basic logic proven thru experience.

Better way to live when eating something …eat actual edible foods.
Less better way to live… eat known poisons.

There’s literally a quadrillion things like this, that occur everyday that everyone just takes for granted.
So let’s be realistic and practical in our philosophical battles…

I’m gonna stay away from rest of this Philosophy 101 debate… not because “I’m better or worse than anyone…” just because I’ve already had it a 1000 times and quite frankly it’s kinda boring at this point.

3 Likes

:wink:
Heh, yeah.
Just bite your tongue.
<something something, insert something I’ve said before here, something something>

2 Likes

I wasnt really trying to debate philosophy. I just thought the argument of “This works better than this, so why bother looking at it?” was dumb and then citing other peoples failure as proof to support this statement was even sillier.

It is like saying “riding horses isnt as good as driving cars so why bother to learn how? I heard about some guys having trouble trying to ride horses. Seems suspicious to want to learn about riding horses since there are cars now”

1 Like

I don’t think there is anything you should apologize for.
I think you’re right, and so is OM.

It doesn’t mean we shouldn’t sometimes venture out and experience some other things by ourselves. Im also getting some qi gong lessons, this is not exclusive…it’s not like I am boosting things :smiley:

Does this mean I think those practices are “better” than sapien? Hell no :) there is nothing to date that I can compare to dreams work.

I still find other things interesting though.
Even the enlightened states website mention the book initiation into hermetics - Though bradons approach is certainly not the sigil making one :rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

well… it’s a good analogy because if your goal is to get to point B from point A - yeah take the car.

If your goal is to ride around on a horse for the sake of it, then ride a horse :smiley:

2 Likes

Well that’s an angle I haven’t considered. Im also not convinced it is so important. He just shared a book, which then we can choose to read or not. After reading it, we can still choose not to take action.

I’m not familiar with other content creators work. They (dream) have to keep proving it’s not demonic but the reason for that is the fear mongering among the audience.
E.g. kids were freaking our over on Reddit subliminals about an accusation of sapien using chanting (because he is Indian lol… That post). Even if he did use chanting, subliminals are basically chanting, but they don’t see that, just freak out about the word because the average age is 15 in that group. It all makes no sense.

Entities that you might not want can be with/around you for several reasons. There are morphic fields to help banish them / cut cords. This does not prove at all that the fields would attract or invoke demons or negative entities… they don’t.

And the truth topic is covered well in the energy course, it depends on the perceiver. Thus when you change your perception, you change your reality.

3 Likes

I think if your afraid of invoking negative energy then your misunderstanding chaos magick. Sure, if you summon a demon you are probably bringing negative vibes in your life. Chaos magick is a blanket term for system and methods that dont conform to a fixed view-point of reality. And the thing about chaos magick is you choose what you do. If you dont like messing with dark stuff then you dont have to and you shouldnt (I sure would advise not to).

I feel like calling chaos magick evil would be like calling the Law of Attraction evil. Like, sure you can do and attract bad-stuff with either, but no one is making you do bad things or attract bad vibes in your life. I’m not sure how else to prove that it is safe to you and I hope I help explain it better.

Thanks everyone for participating in this thread. We got some interesting conversations in.

3 Likes

Dream is Indian?

The only chaos magic i need https://youtu.be/nD1f1Ian0kA?si=hiie2gYkwZFlBFfA