Chi Compression into Lower Dan Tien (patreon)

grafik

https://www.patreon.com/posts/chi-compression-17284302

Prana or life force is the vital energy that keeps the body alive, and channeling that energy to the different organs in our body is equally important to maintain a state of good health. Our bones are living organs too that provide structure for our body, protect all our important organs and help us nourish our entire body by producing red and white blood cells.

Dan Tien is one of three energy centers in the body. It is most important for martial artists and energy practitioners.

In Taoism, martial art, Qi Gong, and Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is known to be the sea of Qi/Chi, the elixir field, or red field. It is also known as the Alchemical Cauldron.

It is not only the storage or reservoir of energy, it is the connection to the rest of our body. Where does the human energy comes from? The core. All power which mobilizes the body originates from the Dan TIen.

Of all the areas in the human body, the Dan Tien is most important to spirituality because it is the source of vitality and health. It helps you to become magnetic, have greater stamina, be stable, vibrant, strong willed, and have abundant health.

This Video/Audio, automates that process for you, by using energy/psychic work, frequency progamming etc.

Listening to this will compress that chi into your lower Dan Tien to supercharge your being with power.

(You may also want to check out Chi Compression Into Bone Marrow)

22 Likes

Thanks to @Presmokan for bringing this field to my awareness.

A super underrated field.
Is now part of my daily energy stack.
Works as a great addition to the other energy fields and from what I can tell is not easily replaced by other energy accumulation fields.

If I remember correct, @Maoshan_Wanderer also still uses this field in his regular stack?

A possible stack with this that people can use would be for example (based on my current understanding, hopefully @Maoshan_Wanderer will correct me if I got something wrong, thank you :pray:):

1. Soul Core Energy Restoration → close Lower Dan Tien leakages and extend storage capacity

2. Negentropic Jing / Godlike Jing / The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing → fill up Lower Dan Tien with Jing. The Lower Dan Tien will convert excess Jing into Chi.

3. Chi Compression into Lower Dan Tien → adding Chi into the lower Dan Tien so that one does not need to wait until excess Jing is converted into Chi.

4. Excess Chi is being stored in the Middle Dan Tien. Fields to support the process: Soul Restoration (Heart Storage) / Godlike Chi / Essence of Chi in Negentropy

5. The Middle Dan Tien converts excess Chi into Shen. Excess Shen is being stored in the Upper Dan Tien. Fields to support the process: Soul Restoration (Forehead Storage Center) / The Essence of Negentropic Shen

6. Excess of Jing, Chi and Shen in all three Dan Tiens is being convered into Ojas? Field to support the process: Ojas Refined and Defined

7. Micro Cosmic Orbit → to improve Jing to Chi to Shen conversion process and help all energies to circulate better within the energy system.

8. Automated Grounding → for removing excess energy that was not yet converted and otherwise would one make unrestful.

Not sure where these fields would exactly fit into the process – I have some ideas but would not claim that I fully understand:

• Pranic Swirls
  • The Force Of Life
  • A Minor Blueprint of Power
  • The Orgone Accumulator
  • Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred
  • Chi Cmpression Into Bone Marrow
  • The Golden Elixir (Jindan)
  • The Internal Alchemical Crucible
24 Likes

I love your breakdown. Very thorough. Some even say Shen transmutes into Wu Wei. Wu Wei is usually only mentioned as a “way”. But it has been mentioned as an energy. If so, it may be the energetic component of the way. The way of no way. Effortless though not actionless manifestation if I had to put it into modern speak.

6 Likes

Underrated is a major understatement… this is a crucial life tool!

My teacher told me that 95% of people on Earth are still bound to the 3 lower chakras. There’s even a boundary there, which we can only breach with enough prana in the kunda (above called lower dantien).

So I’ve been taught breathing techniques to store extra prana - breath retention is a means for this too (NB sexual retention too btw, orgasm majorly drains this store house of energy, the kunda, or lower dantien).

Haven’t had instructies, if needed, to break through that boundary as yet though…

4 Likes

Hey man, thanks for the mention, no problem. Good to see you made a thread on this underrated, & under-utilised field, in terms of the internal alchemy series, this one is barely mentioned or talked about, yet is key to make maximum use out of Jing & Chi. I was planning to do one a while ago but haven’t been active here much recently, so it’s good to see one has been made properly.

BTW guys there is no current replacement for this field. Jing has Negentropic Jing. Chi compression into bone marrow has Chi in Negentropy. Shen has Negentropic Shen. Even Ojas has Ojas Marrowed, however the Dan Tien is exclusively targeted and supercharged in this audio , no other field has this effect as of now. Add to your daily stack and see, those who listen to Negentropic Jing before will notice the biggest difference physically.

13 Likes

I’ve been using this amazing field lately too. Such a gem. Thanks for bringing it to everyone’s awareness.

Indeed. I’d say if anything Hakuin’s Healing Egg is similar though because it first cleanses the organs with the healing chi and then it settles in the lower Dan Tien afterward. But that’s a paid field. There is certainly no free replacement for this field. Another factor is how old it is, which means it is very strong. As @Maoshan_Wanderer says, “Old is gold.”

11 Likes

Awesome summary! Is there a NFT or legendary item that can do this whole process? Also, how do we check if we are low on Jing, Chi, Shen?

4 Likes

Hi guys, just wanted to update. If you workout intensely, this will give you massive, strong core/abs.

My core/belly/abs literally protude out, more since using this, I also do full body work outs, such as skipping rope, hitting heavy bag, press ups, planks, pull ups, chin ups, leg raises, etc, along with listening to this before hand, my core muscles are much larger & denser. I was literally punching myself in the solar plexus and core area, but all I felt was rock solid muscle. I’m not even large or heavy at all, it’s crazy what energy can do.

11 Likes

What about chi elixir?
“The Chi Elixir Compresses chi into all bones down to marrow and in the lower storage centers.
So im wondering if it also compresses in the lower dantian.

3 Likes

True if in description, however this audio is older + field has grown stronger over time.

6 Likes

How many times are you listening a day Presmokan?

older fields are heavily underrated

The way i see it a stack for alchemies etc would be:

Jing
Chi, (and here u can add other life force stuff, like pranic swirls, force of life, pranayama, orgone etc.)
Shen
MicroCosmic Orbit, Transmutation
Ojas
Internal Alchemical Crucible
Jindan
Minor Blueprint of Power

3 Likes

May I ask why you put Jindan at the end? Bc it being a refinement? I´d thought of it as a base, before/after jing.

1 Like

Yeah i thought the same, then i checked for each of these what should be done before or after via chatgpt.

In this case:

Traditionally, the cultivation of jing, chi, and shen is seen as a progressive process, with each step building upon the previous one. Therefore, it is generally recommended to cultivate jing first, followed by chi, and then shen. Once the practitioner has established a strong foundation of jing, they can work on cultivating and refining their chi, and then use that refined energy to nourish and strengthen their shen.

Once the practitioner has developed a strong foundation of jing, chi, and shen, they may be ready to begin the process of cultivating the jindan. This process involves refining and purifying the energies of jing, chi, and shen, and merging them into a unified state of consciousness and energy.

6 Likes