Chi, shen, Jing, automated microcosmic orbit, transmutation of lower basal energy

Dear sirs I have from Patreon
CHI COMPRESSION INTO LOWER DAN TIEN

CHI COMPRESSION IN BONE MARROW

SHEN ENERGY

AUTOMATED MICROCOSMIC ORBIT

TRANSMUTATION OF LOWER BASAL ENERGY

I NEED ADVICE IN WHAT ORDER SHOULD I LISTEN TO THOSE AUDIOS AND HOW MANY TIMES DURING ONE DAY

THANKS

this is the search option where you will find most of your answers, type your keywords, read the posts, ask in existing threads. go through here before making an entire new thread
as for audios from internal alchemy series you have a lot online also

to answer your question, the order you put them in is fine, 1-2x a day

3 Likes

I dont see Jing that should be first then Chi Dantien then chi to marrow (or the other way around those 2 dont need order) then shen then microcosmic

3 Likes

I second this. In Chinese you say 精气神 (jing-qi-shen) in this order. I wouldn’t know the reason though. I believe Mr maoshan has studied this rather extensively

2 Likes

Automated Orbit is no. 5 and Transmutation no. 6 in that Series and there’s a note clearly saying that they complete the collection. So yes. Perso, I follow the order in the Ancient Arts album for the others (even if I use the older version like you). “Intuition” like he said. Or personal comfort.

9 Likes

Dear sir,

Is this the correct order of listening from Patreon

Jing restoration
Chi into bone marrow
Chi into lower Dan Tien
Shen
Microcosmic
TRANSMUTATION

Thanks in advance

Dear sir
I have from Patreon

JING RESTORATION

CHI COMPRESSION INTO LOWER DAN TIEN

CHI COMPRESSION IN BONE MARROW

SHEN ENERGY

AUTOMATED MICROCOSMIC ORBIT

TRANSMUTATION OF LOWER BASAL ENERGY

I NEED ADVICE IN WHAT ORDER SHOULD I LISTEN TO THOSE AUDIOS AND HOW MANY TIMES DURING ONE DAY

THANKS

Hello Milan,

Those questions have already been answered in this thread but let’s recap:

• I use those audios in the order you wrote, except the last 2 that I replace with the one below in the Ancient Arts album:

(I like the music, saves time, upgraded version, etc.).

Or sometimes I just use that album for the other components as well.

• Some users prefer starting with Jing, that’s ok too. I start with Chi only because it feels more natural to me and because I follow the original order of numbers given in version 1 (the one you’re referring to). It’s up to you.

• 1 to 3 times (maximum) should be enough. During one of the last webinars, Sammy said (and wrote on a PDF) that once a week or once a month is fine, depending on individual needs. It can be more often if you want, just try to check on yourself and monitor accordingly.

Dear sir,

Can you please write me version 1 order of listening

Thanks in advance

Not sure if the Chi ones were numbered. The others are, also on Patreon. But again, the order of Chi/Jing doesn’t matter much, so don’t worry.

Anyway:

1 Like

Does it refer to Ancient arts from Energetic alchemy

Yes, that one. It’s the version 2 of the Internal Alchemy Series.

Same, as said before. The ideal average based also on other members’ usage is 1 to 3 times. Even 1 round is powerful enough.

Saw that @Soul_Celestial already answered in the other thread. It would be good for you to follow their advice and research those concepts to see what each one stands for. That would make more sense for yourself.

2 Likes