Children's bioNTech vaccine

The epidemic in Taiwan is getting worse and worse, and more and more children are positive. My sister wants her children to start taking the children’s version of the bnt vaccine. Can you guys recommend the three main audio?
Reduce vaccine side effects

1 Like

Currently I can only think of these three

2 Likes
2 Likes

What is bnt?

Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
@Imogen

1 Like

I am very worried about my child’s condition after vaccination, because I have not been vaccinated, and I can’t ask my child not to be vaccinated, I hope to alleviate it through audio

It’s lucky that the child is willing to listen to the captain’s field

@anon25711007

1 Like

Do you have blueprint of life audio? I think that one can help. But I’m not sure though.

Hopefully your child is okay. Same thing in here suddenly lot of children coughing. I didn’t know covid still around. Thought we already passed omicron…

1 Like

Will my sister’s kids work?
I’m the child’s uncle, I have a blueprint

@Imogen

2 Likes

Sharing audio - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

1 Like

great thank you @otm

2 Likes

There is a captain’s field, I believe it will be fine

The nanobot audio from Dr virtual7

3 Likes

Thank you @Nice2knowU

1 Like

I had a good stack for after vaccination but I have deleted it.

I put it together based on ideas from the forum.

Alchemical holy light was in there (check maoshan’s related testimonial from the thread).

Immune system 2x a day already leading up to vaccination.

Lymphatic effusion or the old drainage field, also can start some days before the vaccine.

I played alchemical holy light and de-inhabiter while I was getting the vaccine and after. It really helped to remove the initial tension/dizziness I was feeling then.

After getting the vaccine,
Enhanced blood circulation,
Alchemical Jing charged blood helped with the tiredness,
Blood purifier is a good one to play after as well, if you have it.

Glutathione, antioxidant complex for inflammation. (Also can start days before too)

I think I played Autoimmune and DNA repair fields too, no need to spam though.

Or other general healing fields like reiki, fa jin gong healing etc. Can help.

Kids don’t get as much of a reaction I think… if it’s a boy, they should play the heart inflammation one for some time after.

3 Likes

Too many fields might be too much for them, I’ll try to give them the fields of carditis, after all I can’t be around them all the time

How about these three? Is there any adjustment needed?

Yeah sure those are ideas, you can pick and choose.

I don’t think the lung antioxidant is necessary tbh (i don’t think there is a side effect that warrants it), I’d rather play a lymphatic and an antioxidant one.

1 Like

Give the blueprint of life a try and see. Those fields owl mentioned good enough. But it’s all up to your kids if they want to take all of it

2 Likes

If you want to add the lung field because you’re worried about blood clots, then rather play the blood clot dissolver.
It doesn’t need to be played daily (!), That should cover it.

2 Likes

Thank you, I probably have a direction @MonkeyOwl

2 Likes