Cho Ku Rei, Sei Hei Ki, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Dai Ko Myo

All live, all pay what you want. All silent recordings of full attunements performed by me (I am a Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, Toltec Nagual Reiki Master/Teacher, and have received the 9 Rites of Munay-Ki).

Feel free to “buy” for $0, download, and then come back and throw me a few bucks when it changes your life. :smiley:

14 Likes

Note: the files themselves contain the perfect(est I could channel) energy and consciousness of the symbol. So if you use the file normally you will simply be bathed in the light of whichever Reiki symbol the file is attuned to. But there is also the sequential recording of the attunement itself, which is the consciousness that directs it, and so you can ask it directly, using any manner you desire, including subconscious intent, to be attuned to that symbol.

Use wisely - a lot, and more things than not you read about Reiki are wrong, so enjoy the experience of bathing in and passing on light, and don’t worry so much about the naysayers. I’ve literally put bones back together with this.

5 Likes

Is there anybody like José Silva who helped people-from distance- to heal themselves ?

What specific things are you looking for? I’m pretty sure amongst us and the various fields available all that should be well within reach.

I have added the Motor Zanon Reiki Anti-Virus symbol, the Fear Virus Removal Tool, and the 7th Pentacle of Jupiter (for protection from ill fortune creating poverty and to discover treasures). They are also pay what you want.

7 Likes

You’re the king, bro.

Good lookin’ out.

4 Likes

Ok, copy from a message sent to SS about the Fear Removal Tool:

Gosh, the Fear Removal is just… I’ve only listened 1-2x today. There seems to be some very interesting interesting stuff going on (it makes sense that it’s Thor and Michael), I’ll… see what happens with it a bit more. Looking forward to my dreams tonight. I’ll get a review on the forum once I get what’s happening :))
I definitely managed to surprise myself today by how Assertive and Direct and Immediately Straight to the Point, Dot-on-the-i, Non-Avoidant but Initiating on a topic I had been avoiding, where I felt I was wronged (although not agressive or angry at all), as well as the potential conflict I thought it would involve. People were sort of… in shock, completely taken aback, like the world sort of glitched :))))

Ah and I feel it in my thymus. Been having a huge lump in my throat like never before.

Wait. This might actually help me with this.

1 Like

I think this is absolutely golden for me rn since I’m going to speak at a conference soon. Big balls required and implied.

And I’ve been getting bigger and bigger balls, in less than a week of 1x/day.
Not artificial balls, but the Me that I’ve liked about me and was buried, the me I used to be even as a child, before entering society. So I’ve felt most of my life that there were 2 Mes. The one that’s being unburied is the powerful one.

I like that it’s also audibly/visually showing me what the problem is/was.

So the way my brain works, it’s something like Laplace’s Daemon. I can logically foresee what might happen, particularly all the ways in which it can go wrong.
Preparing for this talk, all the ways in which it can go wrong, I might fail, I might be ridiculed, came to mind. It’s almost as if this field/energy, besides strongly removing false fears, is rewarding me for taking risks, facing my fears, and listening to my own soul, my own will, even for the fun/heck of it.

I’ve been working on it for a while on multiple levels, but damn it’s getting so much easier!
I’m dropping anything related to fear (and I’ve discovered fears I didn’t even know about), false beliefs – matter of fact, I notice when fear arises, and that’s the moment where I know I have to break it, I have to do the opposite of what it tells me.

Man, it’s just been coming out of me, I’ve been speaking with less and less limitations (and I allow it, I love it, because you can’t imagine the amount of calculations in my head) – I find myself surprised. Just like when I was a kid. No concern for authority, what should be, etc… I am more genuine, and I am not afraid of being so. It’s so powerful! Some people are in shock, others are influenced to also be more genuine and open.

Ahhh Nietzsche would love me. I’m loving me too. I am becoming who I’ve wanted for a long time to become, who I was before getting lost in lies and fear. @#%#T$##$%$#!! :heart:

3 Likes

Discovered the Fear Virus Removal Tool just now. Pairing this with your Archangel Cord Cutter and this is MASSIVE. This is a life changing toolkit. Thank you so much brother! Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

thank you for the fear virus removal tool, it is helping me tremendously🙏

3 Likes

Thank you Sorcery Supreme for the fields.

:pray:t4::sun_with_face: God bless us all.

1 Like