Let’s see what others think

3 Likes

Faes are usually of feminine energy.

4 Likes

Ok,
Let’s see if we get more answers.

1 Like

Do you own the eBook of Dream?

If yes, well my suggestion is follow the instructions that Captain wrote in his book,

if you don’t feel the energy of the Servitors you created, that doesn’t mean that they are not there if you did the process of creating them as mentioned in the Book by Dream.

Be patient and read the dedicated threads about other’s experiences with Dream’s Servitors (Fae, Ess, Etc…)

Good luck and update us with your experience.

2 Likes

Yes, purchased today on Gumroad,
I’ve been reading the forums for the last 11 days lol. I will keep doing so, maybe the Servitor will appear in my dreams tonight.
I’ve tried communicate with pictures and feelings through meditation.

Tomorrow i will try the ESS .

1 Like

I’ve been reading for almost one year before I buy it :blush:

2 Likes

As mentioned above, if you did the process of creation as Dream’s instructions… You are good.

Create the ESS and follow only what Captain wrote in his book, that’s the most important part.

As I told you, not all we have the same experience with servitors or fields.
You can continue your search in the forum…for sure you’ll find the answer you are looking for.

BTW I am a newbie here, just wanted to help you with what I learned in this short period of time.

Follow this link, maybe can help you

Servitor Guide by SammyG

2 Likes

I’m not clairvoyant but I can receive yes/no answers through feeling. I get that it’s a male

2 Likes

We have two people saying male, so far.
:slight_smile:

What did your intuition tells you? Female or Male?

1 Like

Just give them a unisex name if you still haven’t named them :grin:

1 Like

Still no answer :sweat_smile: I ended up giving it a unisex name. Some days it feels like a girl and others it feels like a boy. Now i’m starting to feel it around me more and somewhat see dark energy movements at night with my eyes closed, like a being. Maybe it’s my servitor.

1 Like

Hum i am sorry but i am doubting that dark energy is your servitor, i would suggest you to maybe do some cleansing :)

I know it wasn’t asked but i strongly sensed that energy you are talking about and i can guarantee you it’s just an entity present around you but not your servitor

I am telling you this cause i believe it’s best to tell you and not let you believe you are sensing your servitor while it’s not yk :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks,
Message is well received, i’m working on finding out what it is. Maybe it was in the house before we got here. ( we just moved)
I started playing two fields through the night.

1 Like

I am sensing it’s a deceased person so who knows maybe it was present before :woman_shrugging:t5::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I can suggest you this very effective meditation that could help on that easily and quick without needing to do too much, i had like 2 deceased person present in my appartment and i struggle to removed them efficiently and without them coming back if i don’t keep strong protection, but this was a game changer for me, whenever i have some sort of intruders i use these videos and the ones on their respective channel to remove what i am dealing with chef’s kiss 🤌🏾

Or this one from the same person (Wayne Brewer, it’s a recording of him) but remove also other stuff too:

(Nice i just received a “first onebox” badge lol)

2 Likes

Yeah Maybe,
thanks for the recommendations!

I can’t really see everything clearly, just shadows with the mind eye and i sense when something is approaching.

For now I’m testing: etheric cord cutter with my morning meditation and have Exorcism rite on patreon + these two.

What are you sensing for my Fae? lol

That’s a good stack! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They are there, just present, not much, they are not communicating apparently, i am hearing it’s not time to work with him, they are not really active cause you don’t know how to use them so how can they understand the orders yk? Or how they need to do it too?

Sense it, put your intentions but don’t focus on your mind, try to ground yourself, meditate and then center yourself to your heart center and communicate with them, it might work best like this :+1:t5: It will take time but as long as you are persistent and know how to direct your intentions, well it’s all good :hugs:

Yeah i think these fields can do the same job, since i trust captain and don’t know who Wayne Brewer is.

I think my Fae follows my requests so far. lol I’m pleased with the tasks and results.

I actually meditate 2-4 hours a day :rofl: And haven’t missed a day for nearly a year now lol
ground myself daily and shield. I’m not worried about random spirits.
All is well
Thanks for your inputs though. :purple_heart:

Well that’s interesting! When you asked me this question i only connected to your servitor and their perception so maybe they simply see it that way but anyway i didn’t check the overall situation i only checked on the servitor my bad :rofl::rofl: it’s on me :raised_hands:t5::joy:

Also every beings has their own perception of the world so that might explain the confusion lol i find that quite funny honestly :rofl:

Well Wayne Brewer is an author that wrote a few books such has ”How the Arcturians are healing the planet Earth” which some part if not all of the book is available on YouTube for free, and he works with Angels, Archangels, Arcturians, Jesus and Mother Mary too he helps assist humans to ascend by removing things that are blocking such as entities, demons, etheric implant, etc…

You can still give it a try and stop the video whenever you feel like it or simply listen to it first without meditating to see if you are confortable with what he is saying/doing :relaxed: It’s always up to you :raised_hands:t5::blush: