Clothing Line with Embedded Fields - Would you buy something like this?

Hello,

I had the opportunity to work with @aTouchOfTheGods to create a line of clothing that carry fields - the fields were made by ATouchOfTheGods and they include things like far-uv-c, earthing, hydrogen boost, etc. We had a chance to test the items out after receiving samples and they work – the energy of the fields can easily be felt. The quality is nice too and they look great.

Originally there was a suggestion to ask Captain to be involved and that certainly would have been really great but we have not received any replies to our invitation up to this point.

It’s difficult to list the items under ES Marketplace b/c it’s not possible to select sizes through this platform. We did have a website but have had to pull it down, before we really had a chance to advertise our work, all due to lack of funding. So at this point, we are looking for funding to help get this project off the ground.

I am wondering if people from this forum would be interested in supporting a Kickstarter campaign for this project … and receive our products in return? I think I would need to finish creating a men’s line as currently there are only items for women, but assuming that would be done, please let us know your thoughts on this. And many thanks for your interest.

Here are sample images of our work:

8 Likes

This looks like minecraft enchanted armor.

The shoes look nice

9 Likes

If anyone is interested testing out some fields created by ATouchOfTheGods (from the forum) for this clothing line, please let me know. Fields include EMF harmonization, Far UV-C, Hydrogen, Negative ions, and earthing … their format is JPG and PDF, am wanting to see if ppl can notice them / their effects … and hoping to get feedback I could publish with permission (name not required) - in return you’d get to keep the fields, free of charge. I can feel them straight away and I think they’re strong. The printed version can obviously be carried around, etc. Let me know and thank you.

1 Like

We have a new site, almost ready to go … would love to be able to include some testimonials for the fields (as digital / printable products).

1 Like

This is a fantastic idea, I’m interested in being involved and would like to potentially support it if I feel it’s right.
I’m not overly fond of the designs shown in the image but I’m sure that can be improved and this could be a success endeavour.
EMF harmonisation field on clothing would be a must buy for me and a product that would do very well…

1 Like

The clothes may not be to everyone’s taste, and that’s why having the fields as separate elements such as print-outs or wallet-sized cards, etc. would be so useful and we’re exploring that, right here in this thread …

Portable EMF radiation harmonizers are an incredibly important and necessary tool if you ask me. Really curious to know how ppl feel about the offerings here in how it works for them.

All of these fields seem to work quite well on screen, but I’ve not yet had a chance to test out a printed version for myself just due to circumstances here … and this is what I’m most curious about …

the PDFs are available for download on the site:
https://payhip.com/NURCHIC

It does ask for an email just use a fake one if you like …and here are the images for screen.

EDIT : removed the fields for now as we do more testing

1 Like

apparently the hydrogen field is making di-hydrogen once worn … i don’t know what that means LOL …

Need to consider some things - in the mean time pulling the fields down …

1 Like

No problem, up date when they are ready to be tested. Would love to give them a try and offer feedback

1 Like

@Cooldude Not sure how long this might take as it’s on hold currently, however, I do have another solution which is also portable and quite effective. Described in detail near the end of this post, under the heading, “Solutions”: https://payhip.com/NURCHIC/blog/a/why-we-offer-emf-5g-radiation-solutions

I also recall seeing Mr. Dreamseeds post about a solution that one could build for keeping field integrity using magnets - can’t recall if it was portable solution or not but worth check in to – can’t recall where I saw it though but it’s here somewhere as an article.

1 Like

Direct link to product with additional info on its properties, testing, etc. https://payhip.com/b/oOdFe

Updated the blog to include mention on the radiation effects from the new LED street lights - this is blanketing large areas with this radiation as Gerrard mentions, maybe some ppl have also experienced this as I have … also mentioned x-military weapons expert, Mark Steele’s independent confirmation on the street lights …Mark and Gerrard also mention the newest form of radiation since the jab roll-out: we the people … Mark gets in to heavier agenda aspects as well - can be a little overwhelming if this is new … I think just with Sapien audios it’s pretty good but there’s also nano removal protocals/audios along with heavy metal detox protocols/audios from other creators that ppl can look into - the Stellar Dome also negates the adverse radiation effects from human-to-human from jab as mentioned by Gerrard … forgive if this is a little much - peace to all.

Barrie Trowers, second important x-military reference added (search Bitchute and other alt platforms he’s mostly scrubbed from big tech platforms) - he gives excellent historical overview all with official publications/references).