Cognitive enhancement

I have 2 questions about this audio field

1. How long does it take for this audio to become permanent?
  2. It says that it increases your IQ, but by how much? Will it be by alot or by very little?
3 Likes

From the description:
The more you listen, the more permanent the effects are on the brain.

In order for the effects to be permanent, you should listen daily.
Please read this FAQ for more information.

From the description:
The energies embedded in this brain enhancement music will make you become smarter and experience a huge increase in your memory output. This isn’t just a short boost. The more you listen, the sharper your focus and clearer your thinking will be.
The total effect would be memory enhancement, iq/intelligence increase and also language learning/understanding enhancement.

From the YouTube comments section:

Other audios that may increase I.Q. are in the Brain-Boosting Stack.

9 Likes

Thanks!
Do you know when the memory enhancement pendant will come back?
would really like to have it

I’m not sure, it’s being remade and upgraded for Teespring.

1 Like

Do you know how useful it is? Will I remember everything once i start wearing it and will everything be stored in long term memory?

1 Like

I have it. In my experience I’m not sure how much it helps with memory because my memory was already good before I got it, and I wear it with a few other fields at the same time, so I can’t tell exactly what effect it has on me.

In my experience I don’t remember everything while wearing it and not everything is stored in long-term memory. What I notice is that it possibly helps me with focus and thinking.

I think the effect would depend on the person wearing it, if their memory is not so good to begin with, it may produce a more noticeable effect.

In case you have not read the description for it:

The ability to remember and repeat information is perhaps one of the most important abilities in our time. We record information constantly and need this information to go about our daily lives efficiently.

Telephone number, Personal Identification Numbers for accounts, addresses and names all play a part in our daily lives. Add to that the avalanche of information about new technologies and socio-political information and it is a wonder we manage to ever remember to pick the kids up from school!

This item doesn’t just help with memory however! It allows you to access and utilize memory better, that’s true, but it also improves all of your mental faculties at the same time!

There is a lot that goes into such an item, but the main points (and field sets) are as follows:

Specific fields in this item

Subconscious Repetition: When you encounter new information, your subconscious mind will prompt you to refresh your working memory several times, helping to drive the new data deep into your long term memory. *Yes, you can do this yourself, using conscious effort, and you should! The specific pattern that helps most is to refresh the memory at these intervals: Three seconds after first exposure, one minute, two minutes, twenty minutes, 24 hours and 72 hours. If you hit a repetition at all those points you will retain that information for roughly 20 years. This field just makes doing so a bit easier.

Enhancement of the Hippocampus: This field simply aids your body in increasing the activity level and sensitivity in this specific area of the brain. This will tend to aid in memory functions, both in retrieval and formation of long term memories.

Pre-Frontal Lobe Enhancement: This is the area of the brain that holds your specific attention in the given moment and memories lasting less than three seconds. By increasing the blood flow and activity of this area, your attention span increases and your ability to focus will more than double instantly, even without trying. If you make an effort, this set of abilities will increase far more dramatically. It still takes effort, but your return for that effort will increase exponentially!

Myelin Sheath Production: By increasing the production, along the normalized, pre-established patterns of the brain, of this compound, the insulation value of each nerve strand goes up, preventing signal lose! It has recently been determined that one of the major factors in human intelligence is this insulation. The more you have of it (In general, there is most likely a highest effective level as there is in most things, though this has not been determined at this time) the more intelligent you are. It’s that simple and this field will cause your brain to develop thicker and healthier myelin sheaths over time.

Global Integration in Processing: Having good recall is not the whole of intelligence, obviously! The ability to put information together does require you to have access to that information, but Global Processing, or Whole Brain Thinking allows you to use more of your potential processing power, put things together in unique ways that may have been otherwise missed and allows you to bend your personal rules of intelligence enough that you can entertain things in new dimensions.

Being intelligent and remembering new information still takes an act of will. You have to choose to use these things. This item will just give you a chance to use what you already have at a much higher level.

15 Likes

I will wear this field and use subliminals to help improve my cognitive function and memory.
Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

The description said use the field as much as you want, but sapien mentions in the comment of no more than 4 times a day.
Which is it?

is this included in the current sapien shop Cognitive and Memory enhancement?

Yes

1 Like