College acceptance

I’ve applied for a master degree in my current university, they put in a waiting list. It’s really stressing, I’m listening to the Probability Alteration and luck field but I feel like it’s not working, can you guys tell me what other audios I can listen to that might be able to help me please ?

5 Likes

Your stress is sabotaging the results of luck probability alteration, use the all purpose anxiety removal.

But a lot of it depends on your grades and impressions you know

10 Likes

Im actually listening to a lot of fields to get rid of my anxiety, I’m super relaxed rn but it’s almost august and I don’t know what I’m gonna do in September so it’s frustrating but I’m staying positive :blush:

3 Likes

Maybe you won’t get taken, you’ll be disappointed and fall into the labyrinth and come out with a strong sense of purpose, responsibility and real life experience.

Might be an awesome thing, time to slow down and think about yourself and your future, chose an unconventional path to do what your really want but have never been offered :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

:point_down:

:bird: :fire:

9 Likes

Good luck bud

7 Likes

Have you visualized yourself being accepted? How would you feel finding out that you made it?

Love, gratitude, appreciation, abundance, confidence, joy … fields that can help produce those types of feelings in you beforehand improve your chances of getting what you’re aiming for.

10 Likes

I think it could be a good idea having a PLAN :b: or :ocean:

:information_source:

So whatever happens you win , no stress,only champagne for the victory :man_dancing: :point_up:

14 Likes

Thanks for the support everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

4 Likes

Yes I’ve Ben practicing visualization, I even had a lucid dream where I see myself getting accepted… I’d feel relieved if I find out I got accepted !

4 Likes

I’ve heard lucid dreaming is one of the best ways to manifest

1 Like
4 Likes

Absolutely agree with @Dr_Manhattan & @Akira. We often don’t know what’s best for us. If you are listening to all those wonderful audios they must be orchaestrating things in your favour. Trust the energies of the universe.
You could also listen to the Guided Path Dream Seeds… Since you are in college …getting a direction aligned with your purpose would be amazing… Sure shot way to success and contentment.

Also, as Gregg Braden says in the lost mode of prayer…that we must pray with a grateful heart …thanking …the energies…as if our prayers have already been answered. Not asking or wanting. That’s a place of lack. Play from a place of joy of having what you want…complete with ur visualisation.
:blush:
:heart::sparkles:

10 Likes

It may be for you¨

Nice feeling and Stats Update , take a shot :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass:

6 Likes