Coming Clean

Is there a water charger that removes other peoples energies also?

Food charger does but it wouldnt apply to water I think

3 Likes

In all seriousness btw
You can get great help here
Free fields are free forever

2 Likes

The exorcism rite lol :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t use much of food related fields so I dont know. perhaps I should use them more

2 Likes

Felt appropiate.

Dropping the uppers could help too, but I guess they just need the drama.

3 Likes

The first post of this topic here has many different drink chargers discussed, you might find what you are looking for

3 Likes

so what are you guys up to? its so hot there Im melting :hot_face: lower temperature by 15degrees field

3 Likes

Everything is fine in my life brother… it’s not me asking for help or accusing sapien if my life is shitty or if my family is in debt…

It’s not me who’s crying but it’s me you’re sending this to? lol

Sent this message to Puuh he needs it more than me since he is in debt

Despite the circumstances I respect sapien a lot and only those who master magic or feel the energy will understand me

2 Likes

Waiting for my physiotherapist to arrive . plus need a lower temperature field too here

2 Likes

That’s what my mother always said too :grin:

Certainly
but it doesn’t work for them.

they have pathological deformed thinking, lack of all guidelines in life, life without goals, no desire to admit it, etc.

:laughing:
they don’t admit it either

vgif-ru-38745

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

did You mean some kind of universal/karmic rules?
If yes, can You please tell us more about them some day, senpai?

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

You do shady things, you get shady and chaotic energy in return. As I’ve said, the people who have been stealing our audios have not been better off and keep dealing with all sorts of nastiness. As you can see from this thread…

@Yujiro_Hanma I’m going to ban you forever like I banned your other accounts.

Sometimes I tend to forget to check and that’s on me for not seeing it sooner. You’re the infamous Esmeraldaa.

The audacity you have to steal from us for years and act like some sort of hero here. And damn, all those audios, all those fields you’ve stolen and look at the energy on display here. Look at the behavior here. You haven’t grown at all.

You’re speaking high and mighty and then want to throw in threats like these. That being said, I’d advise everyone not to take these threats seriously. If these guys have to steal audios and fields to feel some semblance of healing and power, then they don’t really have much power to begin with.

@Rene I appreciate you coming clean. It isn’t easy to do and taking accountability is a sign of maturity.

I am still going to suspend you for a few days (about a week) but not cause I don’t want you here. I do. I think taking this sort of accountability requires a level of maturity that most people never reach in life.

I am going to suspend cause actions have consequences. And part of taking accountability is accepting the consequences.

You’ll still be welcome here and I forgive you. But if I do catch you stealing from us again, you will not be welcome here anymore and will be permabanned from the forum.

12 Likes

Google Translate

I have written to you privately. I have sent you a private message. .

@SammyG

Aprendiz. You are sending me images of fields and asking me to check on them energetically. This is not something me or dream do for people. Especially since its using some field transfer tool that has nothing to do with me or dream.

I apologize if I’m being dismissive, but checking on peoples energetic objects is just not something we do (unless it’s something purchased from us).

They are rings that I have programmed using Sapien fields, they are not from another author. I have used Sapien fields, I want to know if I did it correctly.

Ring “3 butterflies”: Unconditional You + Attract Love + Divine Love + Love Graviton

Ring “3 trees”: Schuman + Plasma Light + Grounding + Tree Experience

Ring “music symbol”: Energy Blockage Removal

@SammyG