Coming Clean

These images can be found on telegram groups… if you think it’s me it’s good I would have liked it lolll

I made a huge file with all the members of your groups and I have real images and real information… don’t confuse me with your friends… Hein Talisman who pretends to be a woman…

don’t worry dark people like you we know where it ends

2 Likes

I just wonder…
Why don’t you guys all invest your time in sth actually useful?

9 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just send me astrobeast nft first to this address xxxoozcii997abb7618 audio only brotherr

@Lunamoon22 Hahaha! It’s like self entertainment. He is at it again :D

Keep going :popcorn:

4 Likes

Lol expose me I can send even porpore photo here I’m not afraid…

and two 2 I have concrete proof that Jesus = Meti a member of their groups… they are several cheated and their leader is American he lives in Atlanta I have already given this information to competent people

If you think I’m Evans or Jesus that suits me, believe a scammer. at least I have proof

Unless you’re stupid who would give his true identity to strangers

No honor amongst thieves

3 Likes

And why do you need to?

Not that I want to know, it’s just funny what these scammers do at this point. It is not as entertaining as they think it is though.

Be it that you’re Jesus or anybody else, I’ve got no interest in this.

Just highlighting what’s obvious here.

Leave the scammers trail outside of this place though.

4 Likes

Could I please get the audio served with a mousse au chocolat? :chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

Ran out of :popcorn: following this self-revealing thread
Icecream

Thanks for helping us filter out who to avoid in the NFT selling thread.

1 Like

New NFTs incoming:

5 Likes

You make it sound like he was the only one doing the wrong thing, but why did you cover your replies? :thinking:

Let us see how you scolded him and rejected the offers nuh?

= how dare you leaving the Mafia, now less people to exchange with :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@Lunamoon22 thanks for pointing out!

@Yujiro_Hanma no one wants to see you’re ugly theif a** over here , your ego is hurt because you’re exposed the only thing why im against you is because you stole 200$ from an innocent and trusted forum member and he’s from India he’s in Debt of around 15k $ because of you.

Everyone please send your nfts and fields to him or else he know black magic he can play with your soul also maybe he can hijack Dreamweavers soul be careful :rofl:

Depends whether you wanna get this served in Morocco or France. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

images (12)

:yum:

PS: These pics are more real than the ones above ;)

7 Likes

Go cut people backyard grass with that Axe so you can collect some money instead of stealing it from innocent guys.

the

chat

screenshoots

without

covering

your

replies.

Instead of posting bs.

You aren’t very bright are you?

All of you are a pieces of the same fabric.

4 Likes

Facts!

Brandon = puuh

He lied to me so much to get money and fields and now I see him here crying…

You will taste divine semen… your spiritually ignorant beings… awakening will be hard for you

Bro I can also create a fake account on telegram with your name and say I am Jesus… it does not even take me 5 minutes

1 Like

Huh! I dnt even care my work was done here go do some black magic so that you can get some money legally instead of targeting innocent guys