Coming Clean

You even told us that nft mandalas do not work for non-owners… unlike nft audio which works even when you are not an owner…

Am I lying for that too? I also have screenshots so you can still deny if you want but the truth is

I was told that audios would work, but I was never sure of it. Show your little screenshots without providing the whole convo.

Provide the whole convo, so there is a real understanding of what I said in the context.

Brother can you read? my friend is sleeping…

and I’ll put it on when I want… shit like you don’t give me orders

I don’t care what you are told lol… I just told the truth… you deny having said that too that audios work for everyone?

Your lies will consume you, brother you can’t even tell the truth

1 Like

Brother I’ll put what I want it doesn’t change the meaning of your words that Sapien is a liar and that your nfts audio works for non-owners… all this to resell us you have shit at $300 and that doesn’t work

The custom made male enhancemnt fields and the other custom fields work for everyone you moron!!!

I’m talking about Sapien’s nfts… you told us that it works for my no-owners unlike the mandala…

Brother learn to read or concentrate, you are scattered and restless…
calm down

@Yujiro_Hanma In comparison to you and your other scammer friends, my whole money goes to Dream and other Field makers.

Sammy and Dream know my real name, real address, my emails and therefore could know my whole family because I am buying their fields.

Yes like me I have a large family of wizards, so yes you are easily found Brandon… you are blessed bread

Sure you’re honest, and you never said Dream was a liar? you have never sold anything… you are holy… the awakening will be brutal for you bro

@Rene what’s the point of replying to him, it’s like you’re arguing with a toddler.

2 Likes

Oh your chief talisman impersonating a woman has no argument…

You guys are playing with the wrong people, I’m not as dumb as you

Btw I wanna see my evidence too please, Mr Smart

1 Like

You are defending crooks despite all the evidence and you want me to be the only one to leave… what do you want like other evidence Mr Blind

You’re like the guy who loves all of Alysha’s comments… a follower and probably a guy from her band… I alone take care of everyone…

Even if you make a judgment at two speeds… and you only judge me, I know that there are not only bad people here… who only sees me but forgets the misdeeds of others

1 Like

So if ur happy with sharing photos, how about u let us know how much your nose has grown? (Pinocchio effect)

I’m pretty sure many would be interested to hear that.

Maybe the only results that u ever get, lol.

1 Like

The pinocchio effect is made especially for liars if you know what I mean

very nice puns by sapien… Only a few people will understand lol

We have a saying in my country:
Galit ang magnanakaw sa kapwa magnanakaw
“A thief hates his own kind.”

6 Likes

Man, the energy here is so terrible… to have this much free time to justify your scamming and trying to make yourself look like a saint @Yujiro_Hanma. Truly disgusting energy I’m feeling from you.

6 Likes