Community.Knights of the Round Table

answer it yourself)

1 Like

okay, ima go with a hell yah. Beings radiating holy light (=

3 Likes

I’m pure hearted but shy :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Inspired:the thinking of a knight, the sword of the righteous. Create something amazing, if possible)

Paladins, mystical wars. Interesting direction

4 Likes

A sign, a symbol that unites people with the fire of a knight in the soul. Helping them to follow this path

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I wouldn’t have much to offer that the knight warrior mindset not already has.
But some core values should be (imo): honesty, truth, straight forwardness ,compassion, kind heartedness , justice and confidence, maybe some negentropy added

5 Likes

Absolutely in!

4 Likes

First thing I think of with the Knights is that of the round table and the quest for the Holy Grail. Perhaps we should consider what the Grail stands for?

5 Likes

I take this back lol

So many groups and ik people are joining more than 2 haha and those 2 groups i was in are already done with their projects

@Magystu987 is there room for 1 extra any more? Id personally love to be a part of this one as the idea of becoming more Noble and bringing light fortitude and justice always appealed to me

1 Like

Ideas appear!

There are many more different things

2 Likes

I would like to be included.
I have all of the Knight related fields and regularly play them on maintenance…

Another 5 qualities are COURAGE, Perserverance, discipline, steadfastness and honor.

9 Likes

That sounds great!

Love these core values.

I can already see Captain’s response in my head :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If it’s okay, I would like to take some time this weekend to deeply ponder about this and where this could head, and then share my thoughts and ideas with the group.

4 Likes

I would like to join if there are any openings left

3 Likes

So do I!

From the story of Parsifal it was about serving something higher than ourselves. Perhaps humanity?
Also at the end, Parsifal could see the grail but not everyone could.

“The goal of life is not merely to attain personal happiness. Rather, it is to serve the Grail – that is, to live a life not of ego but of our most authentic nature, our souls.”
Quote found in:
(The Story of Parsifal and the Grail Myth – Dr. Jaime G. Corvalan Foundation)

I also remember Parsifal leaving the party early and saying something like: “There should be more people searching for the grail.”

4 Likes

Ultimate protection feature. It will give you a sense of alertness whenever you are near danger or near someone with mal intentions. Kind of like a spidey sense.

5 Likes

The Shielding tag already does this!!

Its extremely useful! You can compare it and tweak / upgrade my bro!

you begin to pay attention when a situation that neede it start to arise :eye: :ghost:

12 Likes

If there’s room, I’d like to join this once and future group.

2 Likes