Community Project: Humor, Laughter, Joy and Mischief

Calling all friends together…

What do we do with friends around? We laugh… a lot. Humor brings a lot of power with it - it has the ability to break open negative states and patterns, it has the element of surprise in it, and it also manifests wit, wisdom and agility of thinking. Humor comes from the power of spontaneity and when filters and limiting beliefs are dropped.

Also, humor comes from all kinds of contexts, relevant to each culture, so if a NFT is made for this, it should be made culturally-relevant, as there are many different things considered funny in different cultures, also to different personalities. There are so many types of humor as well.

For humor to happen, we also need a keen sense of memory, of noticing details in everyday life. We need honesty. We also need the ability to spontaneously improvise.

Of course the goal isn’t to become a standup comedian, although that could be something this leads to. The goal is to take in that mischievous, witty energy to benefit all aspects of our life. Who doesn’t love the funny guy in the room? Who doesn’t love the spontaneity and ability of humor to make us vulnerable and honest with each other - and laugh our guts out? Humor makes you a better salesman, lover, parent, friend, and so on.

Humor is attractive, charismatic, socially-appropriate, and influential. Of course, when used in appropriate contexts and amounts. What do you guys think? Anyone interested in such an NFT to spread joy and happiness?

19 Likes

Consider me intrigued

4 Likes

Great idea! Laughter is good for the soul

4 Likes

Great idea :+1:

It should also include the ability to laugh at ourselves and also spread laughter into those who tend to be stubborn….or too serious and ignore humor….

7 Likes

I love it !!
It’s very good for comedians as well, the best comedians have inner joy inner laughter inside them as they speak.

3 Likes

Would love to contribute

3 Likes

Really great idea!!! Would love to research and dive into this concept and archetype more!

2 Likes

count me in if possible!

1 Like
2 Likes

All this affection, all of those smiles. It’s a sign of a disrespect !
They don’t fear you.

2 Likes

Fear? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll get me and my movie quotes outside, don’t worry

3 Likes

The benefits of laughter

It’s true: laughter is strong medicine. It draws people together in ways that trigger healthy physical and emotional changes in the body. Laughter strengthens your immune system, boosts mood, diminishes pain, and protects you from the damaging effects of stress. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humour lightens your burdens, inspires hope, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert. It also helps you release anger and forgive sooner.

5 Likes

I hope know to understand! I want to be as funny as Sensual Spider !!! whatever happens!!! :spider_web::spider::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG Is that field posible? :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

I’d love to be in this group

2 Likes

I don’t want to join but Jose want to say hello!

I hope this project brings happiness to even Jose too :joy:

6 Likes

I will like to join also

2 Likes

I’m out.
GL with the project !