Conceptual Realizations

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG There isn’t a discount with this one for Black Friday weekend deals on Gumroad?

EDIT - Never mind! It’s working now. :smile:

1 Like

I bought something today for 22.20. Now this comes out.

6 Likes

So listening 2x won’t do it?

11 Likes

I hope this helps me. I know so many people that say the exact opposite of what they mean all the time.

14 Likes

Guessing this would be great for servitors…

10 Likes

This field seems to be very life changing
Dont understand me wrong all fields here very life changing but a field were you learn so fast about your and other mistakes will make big steps in our life

24 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I am HUGE fan of your work and benefitting so much from making those investments, but don’t you feel that higher price propel forward black markets?

On the side note, deep deep gratitude, the Mindset album + Project Kundalini + Hakuin’s :egg: are miraculous all together :hugs::pray:

13 Likes

Ps: whatever your field of work, when you do high quality work there will always be copier or dicks, but within the big picture they always don’t matter. I’d say it’s even a good sign :smiley:

3 Likes

Forgive my bad enlgish… does this mean it may never happen for some?
Or that quickly or slowly it will? Ahahah

PS this one look so amazing! Thanks @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

So… is this field a conceptual thinking field in general as well?
Or something really tailored to getting a reading on other people’s intention?

16 Likes

It’s probably not the same but this comes rather close to the conceptual thinking field you envisioned doesn’t it? While it will help in ones spiritual journey the ability to understand everything on a conceptual basis gets strenghtened too… If this works like I think it does then wow.

6 Likes

I actually think the description hardly does any justice to this gem! I might even skip on all the audios I was going for just to get this!

Heck, Curse/Spell Remover+ THIS+ IPF !

I’m starting to make all the combos in my head right now!

You had to call me out like that huh :smirk:

24 Likes

Don’t forget the Ego Dissolution in that stack :wink:

5 Likes

more 1-2 times then your not responsible lol

i think he meant more to the way how you use the abilitie ‘’ be responsible ‘’

9 Likes

Haha probably needs days and nights of looping with that stack!

2 Likes

May God have mercy on my playlist :rofl:

6 Likes

Literally just thought about how the world would be if everyone was psychic/empathic when I walked home.
low-key scared now lol

26 Likes

Someone’s been paying attention :+1:, but DW has also already incorporated what I was envisioning into the Mindset audios as well. :wink:

33 Likes

So if I understood it
This field is something like “sharped observation” and understanding behind it
If you know what I mean

18 Likes

Yes.

10 Likes