Conceptual Thinking Field

thanks, I wont ever boost mine now

5 Likes

Yooo @origin

Have you been pairing SLR with IPF?

nope, might to later this month tho, did you ?

Yup, already 24/7.

what are your experiences ?

It is too early to tell. I will need a few more days man.
@anon48416969

Most importantly, I still need to take the best out of each and that is a gradual process.

2 Likes

The field that you refer to is it the Torsion field or the The Plasma Light field?

Reading the above post, it sounds v4 or v5 for future fields.

6 Likes

Man Iā€™m trying to make sense of it all, hopefully someone knowledgeable comes up with a stack I can copy :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve been running Conceptual Realization and Animal Telepathy religiously everyday. I literally read 3 peopleā€™s minds yesterday. In fact itā€™s become a norm. I would think of something and someone else would mention it in the next 10 minutes.

Yesterday I was thinking of Gordon Ramsayā€™s Kitchen Nightmares series. That was really random. Turned out my sister was searching that series on her phone and thinking about the latest season.

This happened so many times. Canā€™t tell which audio is causing it though, because I run these along with a few others like Higher Self Connection.

Edit: what do you know. While posting this, I didnā€™t realise conceptual realization was playing.

28 Likes

How you do it :sweat_smile: this audio is so hard on my ears.

Do you own the IPF tag and or audio? OM mentioned using all three audios to improve communication with the subconscious mind.

8 Likes

Nope, neither of themā€¦ Just working on finding out who ā€œI AMā€

5 Likes

:eyes:
@Starlight @abro @anon32464289 @anon22855873

11 Likes

Beautiful questionā€¦ how far do you want to take it? So many layers of truth/untruth to uncover :relieved:

8 Likes

Cough Cough :point_left:

8 Likes

I think, adding Super Human Genius twice before this field will really rack up the results.

6 Likes

This audio along with IPF and sometimes animal telepathy are in my brain stack. Right after superhuman genius.

8 Likes

When I listened to this audio a few times, I noticed I got intense pressure in my head, and then had headaches so stopped listening.

After listening to the Plasma Protocol for a while, Iā€™ll listen to this again and see.

2 Likes

Listen to Brain regeneration after.

2 Likes

Few times in a row?
Recommended is up to 2 times a day I think, so donā€™t overdo it.

2 Likes

No, was only listening 1x / day.

2 Likes