Conceptual Thinking Field

Should be enough.

I started using this seriously since yesterday, does a great job of shutting down most of the insignificant recycle thoughts.

Will test on animals etc in a few weeks.

How long you been using this?

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to vote no for this. Get the IPF tag, Animal telepathy, train hard do the work and trainings. Deserve it. Everything of power should not be handed to you on a silver platter. I guess this is also what DW noticed with the fieldmaker and reality programmer fields.

On that note, pretty sure im gonna end up deaf with animal empathy, but gainz are worth it.

@mahounie

Why do you think hes asking for a conceptual thinking field?

Many here have servitors, play the intercession fields but cant communicate/understand.

Conceptual thinking is to start the work, not to stop working.

8 Likes

Even when DW did those fields most people couldnt make use of it because it was hard to grasp the true concept of it

I dont think he hands everything in our plate, we all have to do the doing, no hard work comes if one doesnā€™t put the practicing aspectsā€¦

1 Like

Only for a few days but for a couple of few times, and noticing a big difference, havent gone seriously on it because at the moment working in one physical field and using it for 24 hours so no other audio fields in my stack apart from my tags, but Iā€™m planning to go back to it as soon I get this field out of the away.

Tell me about it, in one note it does clear the ear canal :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s been covered here that it takes different people different time to acquire this skill. Itā€™s about a year of practice. At least for Sammy it did. I think thatā€™s fair, a year is nothing.

For your info I can crasp the concept, can manipulate sometimes odds on dice rolls (4 times the odds), can feel when other people are thinking about me. But I canā€™t transcribe it, understand or communicate. Iā€™m only about two weeks inā€¦

I donā€™t have the IPF tag because USPS is a joke. The tag has been bouncing in New York and CT for two weeks and Iā€™m in Europe.

I understand people want everything and everything nowā€¦

Yupā€¦The good olā€™ ā€œyou have to work hard for itā€.

Collective slave soul at it again huh, when will I finally be free of this fuking planet god damnitā€¦

The world is evolving, life is evolving.

Things change rapidly, so does skill learning.

Get used to it.

EVOLVE!!

7 Likes

There is nowhere to hide because you have to bring yourself

oh well this is a game changer for me! i definitely have repetitive thoughts at times and if this lessens thinking in general at least ā€˜wordā€™ wise then it would be a great benefit for me!

itā€™s definitely on my radar for the conceptual benefits and so i could understand my servitors and dog more!

1 Like

Lemme know how it goes.

Im mostly interested in communicating with animals. 2 way.

sure! iā€™ll let you know now how he interacts with me as a baseline so that later i can see if thereā€™s a difference in the way we communicate.

he knows my patterns very well especially when it revolves around him going outside or eating food. he gets my queues and the phrases i use by the reactions i notice him do when i say stuff like ā€œare you hungry?ā€.

iā€™d like to teach him more tricks and for him to start doing ā€˜jobsā€™. what i mean by ā€˜jobsā€™ are queues for him to do certain actions.

heā€™s a sheepdog and they thrive on ā€˜jobsā€™ they can do to keep their mind and body running. i can tell that he wants to do these ā€˜jobsā€™ because he has this attentive look waiting for instructions when weā€™re out in the backyard.

his default behaviour is to protect me from literally everyone and that was self-taught. i didnā€™t have to teach him how to do it he just does.

3 Likes

@Yuichi @Samurai
Well there you go

1 Like

So this audio description looks like the IPF tag, itā€™s a start in the right direction of Conceptual Thinking

Yea if you donā€™t have the tag get this and do the work and it should start to come together.

Try to think if there is any situations earlier in your life where you have been a psychic? Now that I think about it I was already psychic and have correctly used this pathway in stocks, rock paper scissors and other things. Now I willl work on putting attention on it (attention brings energy) and thus building new neurons and fortifying it.

Good luck on your journey Iā€™m rooting for you

PS. I got the audio and I have the tag in the mail coming

2 Likes

Already have the tag :joy: as I mentioned in my previous post and been using it with Animal Empathy Telepathy audio, at the moment these fields are on hold as Iā€™m working in a physical field that I want to get sorted as soon as possible ( the reason Iā€™m looping 24/7 for the last 3 days ) plan is to go for a week or more.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSn1g-6h1OQ

@Bre19 :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Call me ā€œFAP MANā€ LOL

:smile::smile::smile::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Okay FAP MAN :rofl:

1 Like

I have a 1x boosted IPF .Could only wear it 20 minutes. Felt like my head was on fire! Strong tingling.

4 Likes

thanks, I wont ever boost mine now

5 Likes