Cone of Power event 💥

Have you created a pvt group for manifestation, already? If yes, do add me… if not, I recommend you do…
Yeah, we had really good results in the public thread and maybe a pvt and focused thread would be more potent…

3 Likes

The feeling is mutual, I am also experiencing crazy synchronicity, there has been better flow in my manifestations and life in general :hugs:

2 Likes

I got accepted into the preliminary interview for the phd yesssssss

8 Likes

I’ve been officially admitted to the PhD, thank for everyone of you that played fields to help me manifest it, love you all :heart:

@Allurre @Siri @lonewolf @BureaucraTT @SoulStar33 and everyone else involved in it

For everyone, for everything you want to achieve, I’m here with my probability wave ready to help

12 Likes

Amazing. Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

aaaaand

Well done, you!!
:partying_face: :partying_face:

PS:

Sometimes I don’t type in the thread, but I give my wishful thoughts, prayers and positive energies, play fields when needed/asked. :blush:

3 Likes

I appreciate you very much, in each and every thread someone needs help, your username pops up.

Thank you very much, and for every kind of help, count me in :heart:

2 Likes

I just new You will post link to this field. I wanted to do it myself for a while but i thought. Oh wait few minutes @ecaiii will​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Wow! congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@GamiroCFC
:hugs: :hugs:
That’s what forum family is for :heartpulse:

Ya know me so well!! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yaaay, this calls for celebration! :tada:
Help me manifest learning korean language, plis! :sob:

2 Likes

Cool I will try it.
For your interest, I think that
Dreamweaver has done a field that helps learning languages I guess but I don’t really recall it’s name, this may help your language learning process

I think is called A Key to Babel or smt

1 Like

@GamiroCFC
1471962147_1206-233928063

3 Likes

A Key to Babel

2 Likes

Thank You <3

Now i really feel a call toward brain fields, as soon as my grant arrives, I will get in touch with The Doctor to organize a nice Brain Field Arsenal to squeeze the maximum benefits from the PhD program.

4 Likes

Snapping synapses is the answer bro! @GamiroCFC

2 Likes

Congratulations! :clap:

2 Likes

I celebrated a lil too much, time for Alcohol processing field​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Silly request but still…

Please help me with the Cone of Power to find a lot of chestnuts today😂

2 Likes

It was a great harvest

Thank You :heart:

3 Likes