Congratulations to the new Consuls

I meant at the top right of any page we view.

2 Likes

nope

2 Likes

MY EYES!

All joking aside, I think that might be normal. I’m referring to the badge not appearing in the top right. Your white background is a travesty :wink:

7 Likes

Same

3 Likes

hahaha, so true!

3 Likes

When I work I keep white background else switching between black and white background of the products I use for work affect my eyes. In the evenings when I’m done with my work I change the forum background to black.

1 Like

Listen, I don’t need your logic making me feel bad for my tongue-in-cheek joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you considered doing a low-contrast theme? Like solarized-everywhere or gruvbox? Should significantly lessen the strain (source: I’ve worked for multiple start-ups, 3 screens minimum, 80-100 hour work weeks). Seriously, that was the only thing that kept me from needing glasses.

2 Likes

I make boring presentations on powerpoint for work so never explored ways to minimize the contrast :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Am I one of the few who uses light backgrounds almost everywhere? :thinking:

Edit: need to pad my avatar, so flair doesn’t hover over the image.

1 Like

I was just reading through Discourse’s KB and man, what a giant pain in the ass to assign groups, titles, and flair :o

Thanks for dealing with the headache.

Badge of honor :laughing: Thanks Doctor M!

2 Likes

I want to play too

Jeez, I’m still torn between the guilds lol

Need to consult Higher Self ASAP

Congrats to the inducted members of the Virtus Victoriam Legion. Your public fields are too good!

5 Likes

Im part of the guild now? Did i understand this correctly? Or is this a mistake by any Chance?

Not yet, maybe one day

Oh im just asking because suddenly im getting these messages since yesterday.

Probably you would have changed the setting under notification.

1 Like

Hello, Everyone, I have a question, If or when recruitment opens in the future, will people who use free Brain Fields from Youtube also be considered for selection?

Hello Eternal_Moon!

Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: FAQ Collection for Newcomers - Welcome - Sapien Medicine

Welcome KY Peach chalice

2 Likes