Conquering Heaven (Automated Cultivator NFT: Collab Project)

Wuxia is a genre of Chinese fantasy, and is like a fictional retelling of Taoism–with a major focus on immortality. Cultivators (people practicing cultivation) are people who have transcended the commonplace and are beings who can live for hundreds of years up to true immortality (depending on the stage of cultivation they have reached), possess supernatural, magical powers, etc.

Cultivation (variously referred to in Chinese as xiūliàn [修炼], xiūzhēn [修真], xiūxíng [修行], and xiūxiān [修仙]) - a Taoist concept according to which people can prolong their lives and gain supernatural abilities by practicing a set of martial and mystical arts that include meditation and qi cultivation. The ultimate goal of cultivation is to become immortal and attain divinity. The “method of cultivation” may include martial arts, Buddhism or Taoism, depending on the doctrine of various religions.

Cultivation is often seen as two main paths: those who focus on absorbing and perfecting Qi/Ki/Chi and understanding certain concepts either through meditation or through certain instances of sudden awareness/enlightenment (from elements to abstract concepts) and their realization, and those who focus on perfecting their physical body to become indestructible. This method is more “brute force and brawn over brains,” as the body hardens by going through many painful methods and also requires natural treasures to nourish the body.

Fantasy that has become an absolute reality with Captain’s magic

The design of the project focuses on the “quest” for immortality, and the acquisition of healing and magical powers, using a two-tiered system of cultivation with subconscious guide:

1. Qi cultivation, for acquiring magical abilities, for healing, spiritual development and consciousness enhancement, ect.;

2. Cultivating the body (perfecting the body), gaining a strong body, resilience and vitality (and at higher levels even to be reborn from a single drop of blood, even if their entire body is destroyed beyond recognition (legend); strengthening of every part of the body: skin, blood, bones to muscles and even tendons; a regeneration factor that surpasses even salamanders, and, of course, increased longevity, whose potential increases with time

Approximate (abbreviated) process
  • Development of willpower; it is the broadening of a foundation, enabling for more territory to be conquered, greater castle to build;

• Correction and optimization of the breath, which will allow full sensation and control of the circulation of qi throughout the body, increased lung capacity. On a physical level, the inhale helps guide Qi into the lower Dantian, where the flow is given a whirling motion and then up along the spine to the occipital point. Exhaling helps to guide the qi down the back and arms to the center of the palms and down the spine through the legs to the center of the feet. Removal of all blockages and obstacles in the energy and physical body, proper distribution and building up Qi energy in the body, removing “Muddy Qi” from the body, by adjusting the breath. Optimization of the movement of Qi in the Small and Large Heavenly orbits. Final goal: to concentrate Qi energy in Dantian, saturate the whole body with it and direct it to any point by an effort of will;

• Preparation and tuning of the nervous system. Preparation of consciousness and emotional control and mastering. The ability to explore in complete control the various consciousness states, awareness and control of subtle energy processes in in an environment;

• Automatic reprocessing (into a form/condition useful for us) and absorption of natural/environmental energies to strengthen and develop the physical and energetic body. Optimization of all biological, physiological processes in connection with the transformation of the physical body, genetic adaptation;

• Cleansing the body of all accumulated energy and physical toxins and impurities. Accelerated Healing, enhanced regeneration abilities that grow over time;

• Eliminating the limitations of the life form (every species has its own limit. No matter how much one trains, no matter how well one eats or rests, one cannot lift more than a certain weight, run more than a certain speed, live beyond a certain age). Increased physical capabilities that will grow over time (strength, endurance, pain tolerance, ect.);

• Penetration of primordial qi from the depths of the physical being, i.e. organs and bones, filling muscle cells with energy, strengthening fibers with vitality. Improvement of energy flow in the veins, filling the blood with qi. Energizing all cells, organs, bones and so on with vital energy and power; enriching the blood with oxygen and qi, etc.;

• Development and expansion of various magical abilities, a clear understanding of their power, ect.

51 Likes

Barely spent some time with this key to true immortality and I’m already feeling light and unobstructed with each breath I take :triumph:😮‍💨. Every breath feels “purer” as well.

18 Likes

special thanks to you for the “just” idea, which turned into a bomb :)

And, of course, to Captain. :pray:

13 Likes

And thankyou for fleshing it out along with organising it to be as coherent as it is :muscle: would not have happened without you and Capt

13 Likes

I just want this as a poster. :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

Sorry, I am new to this.
Where can one get it? Is it the picture?

1 Like

As an avid wuxia and xianxia reader, I am also curious if there are still copies left or not

1 Like

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

9 Likes

Had a minor scratch on the back of my hand and they closed up pretty quickly after some time sitting down with this beautiful masterpiece. There’s just something really enriching and nourishing about the air I breathe in when spending time with this.

11 Likes

it could also be related that you are becoming a dragon :dragon: :grin:

7 Likes

the project isnt even out yet xd

6 Likes

I was lucky enough to get my hands on this NFT. On first day I could feel some parts of my body are truly being reinvigorated by energy (Pranic Vacuum surely boosted this) and working with the mandala provides feedback in terms of energy sensing, if not immediately then later on during the day u notice ur intended effect.

Combining it with some form of Yoga, Tai chi etc. should yield truly astounding results. I tried doing it today and asked CH to assist me and it truly was one of a kind satisfying experience. I am still noob at doing Qi Gong but I am sure any owner of this NFT will skyrocket his/ her results by integrating it in daily practice, even working with NFT while meditating will suffice, it is just that I feel this approach suits me best.

Excited to hear in what ways others are working with this gem :partying_face:

PS: With NFT as out-of-world as this one is and considering there is no audio, it is up to us to work daily with it and not sit on our ass waiting to reap the benefits without any effort.

This is the genre based on which this project was made:

Fan made trailer but it does good justice to the show imo

10 Likes

Utilizing Qi gong daily and using superhuman mutant, even my need to drink water is reducing. It is like whole my whole body is way more efficient at utilizing resources so to say.

More energy/better functionallity, while needing way less food and ever water. It is bizzare how pronounced this is and how casually I react to it.

12 Likes

Slept on this for a while cause of all the newer nfts but sitting down with this image for a few minutes really made me feel lighter like my qi is is circulating smoothly now. I do wish there was an audio for this though to play in the background and have it work on us without needing to focus as much on it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@LittleOwl Captain has done audios after the nft release. I personally love that idea of having an audio for this as well. You should ask him ;)

3 Likes

Already asked, i think he’s too busy with everything to do this atm lol

3 Likes

@LittleOwl I purchased this in November in the Trading thread. If there is an audio release, can I be in consideration for purchase? Happy to discuss in DM but I am unable to ping you.

There is no audio release atm

1 Like