Consciousness Repair and Expansion - Psychic University

Our daily interactions with everything can lead up to weathering of different aspects and dimensions of ourselves. This damage can keep us away from functioning properly, sometimes in ways that are hard to identify the source and treat correctly. With time, we pile up problems that can take many years for us to be aware of and eventually solve.

The idea behind this field is to repair and expand your entire consciousness and, with time, align and repair all the aspects of your being that might be damaged or not functioning properly. All the process is guided by your Higher Self.

This field can help you with healing in all levels and dimensions; chakra and energy centers clearing; balance and development in all levels of your being, and much more. Possibilities are infinite with this one.

This is probably the most important field I will ever sell here.

-8:00 min audio-

34 Likes

This was released a few days ago, I’ve been using it for the last two days before Blueprint of Blueprints, the combo is wow.

So far I have received from it some massive healing on the crown and heart, and I am experiencing a lot more peace since.

Anyone else with experiences so far?

23 Likes

How many times do you listen a day? There’s no instructions on how or what to do. Thanks.

1 Like

On the first day, I played it at least 5-7 times, I was feeling called to it and it felt amazing.

Yesterday I had enough with 2-3, this field seems very intelligent.
I think due to this:

13 Likes

Any more updates?

1 Like

I got this audio, Then listen to his brain one on patreon and It gave me a nice cold wave over my brain. Still have the effect right now.

This guy is the real deal.

11 Likes

Acutally one of the best audios. Am starting to get my life together slowly the second day after this.

Its strange because its like it reomved my urges to comit bad habits, their still their but i have so much control over them.
It making them easy, I almost feel guilty as i spent the last year fighting them, then this comes alonging and its like i dont deserve this.

I never got people who think like this, now look its me, I read somone say this and i just chuckled and was like i wish, i wish i was like that, now its me and its strange.

30 Likes

Wow! Thanks for sharing guys, sounds so promising to get. Also with creator’s note that it’s probably his most important field he will ever sell.

5 Likes

I dont think u will get the same experince maybe a had somthing missing in my energy system thats why i recived willpower, U might get somthing else

, But this seems to fix my energy system so i got results faster. I listen to PONR after this and that shit was hurting my organs and my head, so this is good to pair with that

5 Likes

Thats why i got it instead of the other audio i wanted

6 Likes

So… I am usually very cautious of other creators other than Dreamweaver (as a matter of fact, I have always completely disregarded anything not made by him), but something was telling me that Psychic University might be worth a try… both my intuition and my guides were suggesting me that this guy knows what he’s doing. So I bought Consciousness Repair and Expansion to try and I must say that I’m extremely impressed, the energy feels clean and pure and the connection to my Higher Self (which I experienced before) is clearly felt, along with the work on my mind/energy systems… Didn’t expect this at all, all I have to say is that, to me, this is very high quality energetic work, with potentially very profound effects.

By the way… after buying this I got immediately the Patreon Subscription and tried Negativity Transcendence: this one after looping it for 40 minutes got me feeling overjoyed and clear in a way that, to be honest, completely baffles me… :slight_smile: I could feel blockages I wasn’t even aware of melting away into a sea of love and bliss.

'Nuff said.

38 Likes

Hello. Would working with the consciousness repair & expansion & the psychic consciousness repair fields be a full repair of the entire consciousness? Are there other parts to the consciousness also?
Welcome to the forum @Psychic_University it is nice to have you here :wave:t4:

7 Likes

Consciousness Repair already covers it all. However, when you target fractals of a whole, you tend to get better results on this specific fractal. With this, what would likely take months to achieve with the more general file, now takes minutes. This is why I created the Psychic version of it.

23 Likes

Then you will love the next releases :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Hi, PU welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So Psychic Consciousness Repair is for getting effect of fields faster ?

Why no godlike shen?

What I understood is, The regular Consciousness Repair works on Psychic Repair aswell, but Psychic Repair will give faster results FOR the Psychic aspect of our Consciousness.

In a sense Consciousness Repair is like a full body workout, and Psychic Repair is like an isolation exercise.

You’re going to get benefits from both, but isolation exercises are focused on one muscle to Maximise growth of that particular muscle.

Same way, CR targets all aspects of your consciousness, PCR targets the Psychic aspect foremmost.

16 Likes

Thanks FractalReality. Good metaphor.

4 Likes

@Psychic_University Can it help with a development of sensitivity & better self-integration to fields (as some kind of a foundation builder field for energy work)?

2 Likes

Yes.

Though refer to this

1 Like

Next month.

8 Likes