Consecrated high magick circle beverage (temporarily free) by Caladrius

Here lies a unique combination of energies intended to give you the energies of an angelic magick circle. That is to say, Gabriel, Uriel, Michael, and Raphael as the 4 directional archangels, Metatron above your head, Sandalphon below your feet, along with the pure elemental energies, intended to give you a bubble of pure angelic energy and intercession.

Post a pic of a beverage below and report on the results.

Obviously, if you’re not into Metatron stay away. Also, be aware that this will open your awareness to higher energies (having the power of no fewer than 6 archangels).

The angelic energies are presented in a balanced way creating the energetic equivalent of the traditional angelic circle around you, and include the Archangel of Protection (Michael), so I do expect vibrational shifts, but minimum backlash/detox, but it is better to clearly state up front that if you have no angelic evocation/invocation experience this could hit hard… Similarly to starting a practice of your own.

This will be especially useful for those who have a daily angelic invocation. There is some disagreement as to the correct association of the archangels, directions, and elements. The energies are programmed to flow in the directions it manifests for you. Whether you use the GoM or OTO method, it will work… And if you don’t know what that means, that’s fine too.

13 Likes

Sounds like fun!

4 Likes

I’m so hype still feeling blissed out on Raphael and Ariel’s healing energies. I was just actaully looking up what all the archangels could do I only knew of Michael and I am pleased by there different healing capabilities looking forward to experiencing this. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

This one is harder to separate out for me. I realized that I used the water to make a coffee/mushroom drink and I was higher than a kite all day. I want to be able to tell you about subtleties, and I felt them. I felt full of light and purpose.

2 Likes

I drank this the other night and had dreams of people I haven’t seen in years and I felt more aware of the silence within myself weird to explain but just felt like I was one with the background lol.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Seems interesting! Hope this works with the tumbler :joy:

3 Likes

It will

5 Likes

Has anybody used this with Angelic Vibrations 2.0 on loop yet?

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you @SorcerySupreme

1 Like

Many thanks!