Consequences of Sex

Hmm. Non arab. Non indian. Iranian, unlikely. Gotta look further east. Korean perhaps?

Or Filipino???

If I wanted to tell you I would have told you already lol.

But I dont live where I was born, I like to travel, end destination Japan hopefully after this virus bs is gone

5 Likes

Thought you were playing the guess game lol

Oh well. Keeps the mystery going.

Offtopic maybe but I hate how some people identify with nationality and ancestry tbh.

Like “murica is the best!”

Bitch, you could have a past life as a native that was killed by a mutated european (murican).

If only they knew tho, nationalism would be dead worldwide

4 Likes

“Mutated European” haha.

I guess when it comes to nationality and ancestry, it’s interesting to know what the people were like in your bloodline you know? Like if I could access my genetic memories (like in Assassin’s Creed), it would be really interesting to experience their adventures. Like where it started and where it’s going and stuff. But yeah.

Although this doesn’t impede me from interacting with people of other nationalities or even view them as ‘other’. Doesn’t matter to me. I don’t necessarily identify with it as in have an ‘in group’ mentality.

3 Likes

Absolutely, honoring the ancestors is a must.

But ancestry can differ tho, the further back you go, the more different cultures etc.

3 Likes

Sorry to barge in, but you gotta listen to ancestral knowledge if you aren’t already, that field can get crazy

1 Like

Exactly. Although, my genetic history, at least for the past 2000 years is probably just one nationality. I know this from a DNA test (Yes it was stupid, I already know that).

2 Likes

Theyre fake.

Listen to ancestral knowledge instead.

7 Likes

I did a bit actually. Looped it for a while. Although didn’t notice any effects. I suppose it’s a long term effect thing.

2 Likes

Listen to some shen then meditate to ego dissolution then meditate to ancestral knowledge to get the most benefits from it, I think it’s a highly beneficial field for the long run

10 Likes

Do you get a real life ‘bleeding effect’ (Assassin’s creed terminology)?

1 Like

I had a different experience listening to it while on acid lol

2 Likes

Btw dude. 17 days into no fap. Girls are more receptive to me. One girl even said, “You look better. Do you feel better?”. I was honestly taken aback!

3 Likes

What experience was this exactly if you don’t mind me asking?

Wait until you realize how celibacy turns you into a god but the universe decides to be a cunt and throws every girl in existence at you.

The serpent is a bitch to control lol.

15 Likes

Honestly bro, getting attention from many girls is 10x better than sex lol. I don’t really care about the act itself. In the words of Elon Musk, “It’s pretty absurd in the absence of procreation”.

But yeah, there were two occassions where the urges were uncontrollable. Almost relapsed a few days ago, but drank a big bottle of water and peed lol.

In terms of experiences with girls: Had one girl text me literally out of the blue. Another one said that a class presentation I gave (out of some 15 people) “woke her up”. Another one, we just laughed for no reason when we made eye contact. I’m interested to see more stuff haha.

5 Likes

All of this with just 17 days under my belt! I wonder how many of the guys surrounding me don’t wank. If just 17 days of retention can be sensed as ‘different’.

1 Like

Your perception of women is what mostly matters.

Most dudes look at a girl and see her as a quick dopamine hit.

But once you start to really appreciate them, the eyes, the behaviour, the smiles, you’ll get much more attention.

Nofap rewires you to the natural state.

Careful of the reptillian self tho, that weasel gets active if you dont have any spiritual practices

16 Likes

No lie!! You’re absolutely right!! I’ve stopped viewing women as a collection of body parts and even find it disgusting to think like that now. I’m more attracted to their feminine energy so to speak. Which is honestly very refreshing in and of itself. Having feminine energy in favour of you.

6 Likes