Cosmo-Volt

I never used this because I’m already using plasma beach and I thought they basically did the same thing but with cosmo more focused on the physical (?)… man these fields are really hard to understand even after reading the topics a lot of time :joy:

1 Like

Sure, that’s the fun of these fields!

I know what you mean. As I “understand” it (in quotes because I can’t really claim that I do understand), The 3 (which is how I think of them)–Torsion, Plasma Beach and Cosmo-Volt–are based on related principles. Those principles are pretty esoteric (to me) and because of that, concrete effects of these fields may be missed.

IME, I like to use them together (usually in that order, but it doesn’t seem to matter if I switch them up) because they seem to support and enhance one another.

Have fun!

4 Likes

Yeah the concept and the work behind these fields is actually unbelievable. I will put cosmo volt in my stack and see how it goes. I think my higher self will decide overtime if it’s serving me or if I need to let it go for now; the testimonials are just too good to be ignored in this one

2 Likes

I had to Bookmark your post, thank you.

3 Likes

Anyone care to explain what this does exactly?

Love this field, my personal observation is that it spread tiny electrical charges through the body, almost static electricity, feels like it is intelligent too, and is directed to sufficient areas…

Charging the cells.

Expect tingling in various body parts, it feels to me a millions or trillions of incredibly tiny sparks of electricity.

Good for the nervous system or ailments related to energetic disturbances in your meridiam system.

Can have a plethora of health benefits not covered by other fields.

To me it’s not charging the cell directly with voltage as does the Advanced Healing one but it might have an indirect effect on it.

Still I’m open to hear a scientific explanation…

Think it might be a very good support to meridian fields and generally energetic overload as it seems to redistribute the energies more equally around the body but these are personal impressions so bare that in mind too

It also reminds me a lot of the kundalini force which ejects through the spine and spreads the spine in a similar bursting fashion, calming the nervous system.

7 Likes

I have an original Violet Ray at home and can definitely say this outperforms it by lightyears… Plasma Flaunt with this instead of Tesla’s Violet Ray… I would say it would be a big improvement @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Updated description below.

2 Likes

Yeah, me too, and I agree about this field. But instead of replacing the VR, just play this in the stack. Best of both worlds! :slight_smile:

I feel a very cold Spot and tingling at my front left side. I’m guessing it’s my stomach or intestine reacting. The sudden cold Spot is weird though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Listening 3rd time in a row now.

2 Likes

ChatGPT: COSMODIC® is a brand name for a type of bioelectronic device that uses low-frequency electrical currents to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. The device is designed to deliver a series of microcurrents that mimic the electrical signals produced by the body’s nervous system, which can help to promote tissue repair and regeneration, reduce pain and inflammation, and improve overall health and well-being.

COSMODIC® therapy is a non-invasive treatment that involves placing the device on the skin near the affected area or using specialized electrodes to deliver the electrical currents directly to the affected tissues. The therapy is typically painless and can be used to treat a variety of health conditions, including musculoskeletal pain, joint problems, nerve damage, and other chronic conditions.

The exact mechanisms by which COSMODIC® therapy works are not fully understood, but it is believed that the electrical currents stimulate the body’s natural healing processes by improving blood flow, promoting the production of collagen and other healing factors, and reducing inflammation and pain. Some people may also experience a mild tingling or warm sensation during treatment, which is believed to be due to the stimulation of nerve endings.

One of the unique features of COSMODIC® therapy is its ability to adjust the frequency and intensity of the electrical currents to match the individual’s specific needs. The device uses a sophisticated feedback mechanism to adjust the electrical output based on the body’s response, which can help to optimize the therapy and improve its effectiveness.

Some of the potential benefits of COSMODIC® therapy may include:

1. Pain relief: COSMODIC® therapy has been shown to help reduce pain and discomfort in people with various types of chronic pain, including musculoskeletal pain, nerve pain, and joint problems.
  2. Improved healing: COSMODIC® therapy may help to promote tissue repair and regeneration by stimulating the production of collagen and other healing factors.
  3. Reduced inflammation: The therapy has been shown to help reduce inflammation in the body, which can help to alleviate pain and other symptoms associated with chronic inflammation.
  4. Improved range of motion: COSMODIC® therapy may help to improve joint mobility and range of motion, particularly in people with conditions such as arthritis or other joint problems.
  5. Enhanced circulation: The therapy may help to improve blood circulation and oxygenation, which can help to promote healing and reduce the risk of complications associated with poor circulation.
  6. Improved immune function: Some research suggests that COSMODIC® therapy may help to stimulate the immune system, which can help to improve overall health and reduce the risk of infections and other health problems.
  7. Reduced stress and anxiety: The therapy may help to promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety levels, which can have a positive impact on overall health and well-being.
  8. Improved sleep: COSMODIC® therapy may help to promote better sleep by reducing pain, relaxing muscles, and reducing stress levels.
  9. Reduced scar tissue: The therapy may help to reduce the formation of scar tissue by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
  10. Faster recovery: COSMODIC® therapy may help to accelerate the healing process, allowing individuals to recover more quickly from injuries or surgeries.
  11. Non-invasive: Unlike some other medical treatments, COSMODIC® therapy is non-invasive and does not require any incisions or injections, which can reduce the risk of complications and side effects.
  12. Minimal side effects: COSMODIC® therapy is generally well-tolerated and has few known side effects. Some people may experience mild tingling or warmth during treatment, but these sensations are usually temporary.
  13. Customizable treatment: COSMODIC® therapy can be customized to the individual’s specific needs and adjusted based on their response to treatment, which can help to optimize the therapy and improve its effectiveness.
  14. Improved digestive function: COSMODIC® therapy may help to improve digestive function by reducing inflammation in the gut and promoting the production of digestive enzymes.
  15. Reduced symptoms of depression: Some research suggests that COSMODIC® therapy may help to reduce symptoms of depression by stimulating the production of endorphins and other mood-enhancing neurotransmitters.
  16. Enhanced athletic performance: COSMODIC® therapy may help to improve athletic performance by reducing muscle fatigue and soreness, improving range of motion, and enhancing recovery after workouts or competitions.
  17. Non-addictive pain relief: Unlike many pain medications, COSMODIC® therapy is non-addictive and does not carry the risk of dependency or withdrawal.
  18. Safe for all ages: COSMODIC® therapy is generally safe for people of all ages, including children and older adults.
  19. Can be used alongside other treatments: COSMODIC® therapy can be used in conjunction with other medical treatments, including medications, physical therapy, and other complementary therapies.

While there is some scientific evidence to support the use of COSMODIC® therapy for various health conditions, more research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits and risks of this therapy. Additionally, COSMODIC® therapy should not be used as a substitute for conventional medical treatments, and you should always consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new therapy.

15 Likes

Galvanism.

This link requires a password? Should I sign up for an account?

Consolidated summary of mentioned benefits for this beauty:

1. Pain Relief: Many users have mentioned experiencing pain relief, particularly in areas of their body where they had discomfort or injuries.
  2. Relaxation and Sedation: Some users have reported feeling relaxed and even sedated after using the audio field, which has helped them sleep better.
  3. Increased Appetite: Several users have noticed an increase in appetite and hunger after using the field. This could be related to the energy expended during the healing process.
  4. Improved Sleep: Some users have reported better sleep quality and longer sleep duration after using the audio field.
  5. Sensory Changes: Users have mentioned sensations like tingling, heat, and electrical activity in various parts of their bodies, which they attribute to the audio field.
  6. Emotional Well-being: Some users have noted an improvement in their mood and emotional state, experiencing waves of appreciation and general well-being.
  7. Healing and Nerve Repair: There are reports of users feeling that the audio field has had a positive impact on nerve damage and other physical issues, such as improving sensitivity and mobility in affected areas.
  8. Grounding and Energy Redistribution: Users have described feeling more grounded and experiencing the redistribution of energy throughout their bodies.
  9. Support for Other Therapies: Some users believe that the audio field complements other therapies and energy work, enhancing their overall well-being.
  10. Combinable with other healing fields: A user combined this wuth the The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach for two weeks (only this field) and got healed with a bum knee and a ganglion cyst. This field and the Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach are recommended also for bumps, etc.

Anecdotical & may vary from person to person.

26 Likes

Absolutely epic @Vincit once again such a beautiful summary !! :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses:
Looking forward to the next one now ;)

5 Likes

Is it possible that the field can cause some achiness in the body? I’ve been feeling achiness in certain parts of my body but Im not sure if I can attribute it to this or plasma light field?

1 Like

Let the repairs begin :)
In my experience, Cosmo Volt definitely jumpstarts this awarness of areas being worked on/that need healing. This field is an absolute beauty.

3 Likes

Yea my head is hurting and achiness everywhere. Combo of this, plasma light, and torsion field is probably twisting me inside out.

2 Likes

-it’s calming mine nervous system,
as I feel pain at exact left back side behind of ear portion after listening many sapien audios,
I think it’s energy overwheleming but with Cosmo volt the pain In those area disappearing,
-my STOMACH gurgling , and I’m hungry too,

• I feel some of heart pressure during listening it, it’s rare but I’d perceived 2,3 time during starting 1 minutes in this field,
  • feeling heat in intestine too,
  • I’ve still joint pain (idk I’ve encountered ghosty dream’s past two days )
    it maybe due to television as I’d watched it since long time,
    watched g20 summit and south indian movies😁
5 Likes

Review: had sore and painful knees after running. Typically it can last a bit for me. I remembered this field because I played it for my son a few days before. He had a pain in his foot during his judo training. The cosmo volt took away pain…. When stopping the pain came back. So I tried this for my knees, it seems to take away the pain quite effectively but I also notice the pain coming back in the knees after a few hours. Maybe this needs to be looped…

3 Likes

Try
Just the Knees audio
for recurring painful knees from “wear and tear”

3 Likes