Cosmo-Volt

Consolidated summary of mentioned benefits for this beauty:

1. Pain Relief: Many users have mentioned experiencing pain relief, particularly in areas of their body where they had discomfort or injuries.
  2. Relaxation and Sedation: Some users have reported feeling relaxed and even sedated after using the audio field, which has helped them sleep better.
  3. Increased Appetite: Several users have noticed an increase in appetite and hunger after using the field. This could be related to the energy expended during the healing process.
  4. Improved Sleep: Some users have reported better sleep quality and longer sleep duration after using the audio field.
  5. Sensory Changes: Users have mentioned sensations like tingling, heat, and electrical activity in various parts of their bodies, which they attribute to the audio field.
  6. Emotional Well-being: Some users have noted an improvement in their mood and emotional state, experiencing waves of appreciation and general well-being.
  7. Healing and Nerve Repair: There are reports of users feeling that the audio field has had a positive impact on nerve damage and other physical issues, such as improving sensitivity and mobility in affected areas.
  8. Grounding and Energy Redistribution: Users have described feeling more grounded and experiencing the redistribution of energy throughout their bodies.
  9. Support for Other Therapies: Some users believe that the audio field complements other therapies and energy work, enhancing their overall well-being.
  10. Combinable with other healing fields: A user combined this with the The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach for two weeks (only this field) and got healed with a bum knee and a ganglion cyst. This field and the Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach are recommended also for bumps, etc.

Anecdotical & may vary from person to person.

27 Likes

Absolutely epic @Vincit once again such a beautiful summary !! :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses:
Looking forward to the next one now ;)

5 Likes

Is it possible that the field can cause some achiness in the body? I’ve been feeling achiness in certain parts of my body but Im not sure if I can attribute it to this or plasma light field?

1 Like

Let the repairs begin :)
In my experience, Cosmo Volt definitely jumpstarts this awarness of areas being worked on/that need healing. This field is an absolute beauty.

4 Likes

Yea my head is hurting and achiness everywhere. Combo of this, plasma light, and torsion field is probably twisting me inside out.

3 Likes

-it’s calming mine nervous system,
as I feel pain at exact left back side behind of ear portion after listening many sapien audios,
I think it’s energy overwheleming but with Cosmo volt the pain In those area disappearing,
-my STOMACH gurgling , and I’m hungry too,

• I feel some of heart pressure during listening it, it’s rare but I’d perceived 2,3 time during starting 1 minutes in this field,
  • feeling heat in intestine too,
  • I’ve still joint pain (idk I’ve encountered ghosty dream’s past two days )
    it maybe due to television as I’d watched it since long time,
    watched g20 summit and south indian movies😁
6 Likes

Review: had sore and painful knees after running. Typically it can last a bit for me. I remembered this field because I played it for my son a few days before. He had a pain in his foot during his judo training. The cosmo volt took away pain…. When stopping the pain came back. So I tried this for my knees, it seems to take away the pain quite effectively but I also notice the pain coming back in the knees after a few hours. Maybe this needs to be looped…

4 Likes

Try
Just the Knees audio
for recurring painful knees from “wear and tear”

3 Likes