Cosmo-Volt

Im guessing this also counts as nutrient dense because it has a lot of calories.

12 Likes

8 Likes

lol, he’s got a point!

everyone forgets that calories are considered macro-nutrients.

13 Likes

6 Likes

Lol, was thinking that too when I responded like that. :blush:

And some not so ‘nutrient-dense’ things such as fibre can be helpful for binding toxins for safe detox. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Reading this " This is the world of endless possibilities where pretty much ANYTHING is possible." on Desc of COSMODIC tech …

Made my day :)

Thanks for all the new possibilities , hontoni arigato gozaimasu :pray: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :fire:

21 Likes

I am using the Klamath Algae freg from Aether:

With this frequency I am less hungry, more satisfied eating. Maybe its a good combo to balance out deficits caused by extreme energy consumption through this field. …

Klamath Algae (aetherfrequencies.com)

It would be interesting to do a pilot study applying only cosmo field and record observations :nerd_face:

2 Likes

not listening to this before sleep anymore, literally keeps me up all night :weary:

7 Likes

Makes me sleep like never before

9 Likes

LOL

23 Likes

Your evening stack! what does look like, are you using any plasma fields, torsion etc… before bed?

2 Likes

usually just the mental health ones - plasma and torsion only during the day. i did listen to workout late afternoon maybe it was that

i tried again to see and it does seem to keep me up , so gonna keep it to day time

6 Likes

What does this Cosmo volt fields actually does ? Is it only all about nerves ? Still not able to get any clear idea about what are the functions , uses & area of action of Cosmo volt (??)

2 Likes

Ego-Consciousness Propaganda my Dear :pray:

1 Like

It is a healing protocol that does many thing! Have you read all of the Literature on it? Here is a current Testimonial for you. 40 year old female with chronic pain in hands from many years of dance at a younger age. She is also very heavy handed so she applies a lot of pressure when working with her hands. When the Barometric pressure is higher she has issues and it creates a very uncomfortable situation for her and her hands are pretty much useless. I had her listen to Cosmo-Volt 3 times and she stated that the shooting pain subsided immediately. I then had her listen to PP1 three times but she could not tell what that was doing at the moment.

Prior to the healing audios I had her listen to Ego Dissolution then Torsion field to prime. Later in the day I’d say a couple hours had gone by she told me that she could actually feel her hands to determine where the pain was coming from which allowed her to monitor how she used her hands. I would say the results were very positive and we shall see over the course how she progresses.

Now… Take into consideration that we all work differently with energies. This individual has been using energy tools for over a year now and completely believes in the process. She also is saturated with energetics due to my usage. And as Anthro Teacher would say YMMV.

26 Likes

Thank you so much for this testimonial friend… :)

1 Like

Says you.

Okay here is an update: same female 40 yrs old with the hand issues I mentioned earlier. Interesting thing she mentioned when she was listening to the audio she could feel energy coming out of her fingertips like bolts of energy! Not sure what to make of that but I want to say that it’s the bad energy being pushed out. Very cool to have heard that.

She now is able to bend her hands in ways she could not for the past 6 months. She is literally bouncing off the walls with excitement over the results. Although she was already a believer in such things but now she knows first hand. Physical confirmation is the best lemme tell ya. I’m getting huge from the workout stuff and I don’t regularly work out. Although active I don’t workout.

Anywho I hope this helps.
Thank you Dream for making life so effortless. We are All eternally grateful.

32 Likes

I have issues with my hands and fingers too, and also feel energy flowing in them. I wasn’t sure if it’s from Cosmo Volt or doing the Star Exercises, but it feels awesome!

5 Likes