Couple of questions

Hey everybody sorry It’s been a minute since I’ve posted on here. Things have just been really busy and hectic lately. So for the first question. I created the dragon golem I’m pretty sure it worked sometimes I feel like I can feel him and I’ll even get this image in my head every now and then. How do I know if it fully worked for sure and how do I make him stronger/how do I know if he’s getting stronger like I’m trying to have him. Also do I have this understood correctly so intentions we have he will help us with correct? Let me just say ever since I created him things have been a lot different in a good way like everything I’ve been trying to manifest is all falling into place and it seems as if everything is just going my way.

Now here’s another question I have. I sometimes see these faces or shadows moving in things especially at night like In plants, walls, etc. how do I know if these are really things I’m seeing or just in my mind sometimes my mind wants to start just freaking out but I don’t allow it then it’s as if I can see something but I can’t if that makes sense like for example. This one day I was listening to music and just jamming out and all a sudden it was as if I could see these things behind me like darkness moving as if I was being swarmed but there was nothing there that I could see and my mind started freaking out but I didn’t allow it if that makes any sense. Sometimes I swear I see this shadow behind me now and this one day I swear I felt something grabbing me lol. I try to talk to whatever it is but I get nothing. Sometimes when I meditate or before I go to sleep I’ll get these images in my head of things that I assume aren’t good things usually they look like scary people I don’t know how else to describe it lol but I’ll see a red pentagram often too. I just have this urge to do certain things and buy certain books anymore. I guess what I’m trying to ask is how do I know if I’m following the wrong road before it’s too late?

1 Like

Play the exorcism rite and entity removal through the speakers and see whether those things you see react to it.

1 Like

Thank you I’m going to give that a try either tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

also consider the shielding card from dreamweaver’s card system

2 Likes

Thank you so much I really appreciate that :blush: I’m going to be making the attunement card tonight so I can start. I plan on making shield and the energy expansion definitely and I’m going to be trying some healing as well. Would it be better to hold the card on you at all times or is there no need for that? Also is it possible to use the card and put it on a wearable? One last question lol the shield stays forever correct?

You might want to renew it every once in a while.

1 Like

As far as I understand, it’s not necessary.

You can just look at the card on your phone screen.

1 Like

Thank you and I forgot to ask since I share a phone with my partner at the moment. It won’t effect them or anything from me using the same phone right?

Perhaps not, since it’s just you who’d be saying the activation words.