Courage and Confidence (Free)

This is to give you the courage and necessary confidence to do whatever you wish to do and to get rid of the feeling of sepf doubt. Mainly for those that lacks confidence or to increase your level of confidence even more. The main goal is to remove the delusion of fear. Cuz regardless of whatever problem you have, having fear will only hinder you. This is to do permanent programming of your mental belifes on a subconscious level so that your state of being can fully express it. That outcome might be that you can expect to feel more relaxed and in control in more tensed situation and taking care of things won’t be a problem anymore no matter whatever belifes you currently hold it will permanently get rid of them and will replace it will newly renewed mentality. Overall this will also make you more confident about yourself as well. Use it as much as you want or as long as you want. I would recommend 15-20 days of daily listening minimum for permanent result but using it longer will give more compounded effects. Keep in mind this aims to work only on mental level so do not expect any energetic spike or strong burst of energy.

You can combine with this one for best result.

20 Likes

Theres no denying, This man is a Legend in the making!

3 Likes

Please make one for social skills. Thank you Equilibrium.

2 Likes

This worked, I used this with confidence and absolutely became invisible at work, felt high self-esteem and confident.

3 Likes

Glad to know. Following instructions is the key to desired outcome.

3 Likes

this is crazy, my ego is fighting back,Im doubting myself more than ever after adding this but this feels good and helps

2 Likes

Don’t put too much attention on that part as it’s trying to keep things normal based on its usual standard.

3 Likes

I have the same sensations. It is like all my doubts are more vivid, more on the surface. In some ways it is better cause I can clearly see my insecurities, but in other ways I feel them more so it’s hard to improve. I think the best way is to resist and wait till even if my ego fights back all of these beliefs will be purged.

2 Likes