Creatine Synthesis: New Release

Alright, this one is definitely strong asf. I look bigger, my muscles look bigger. Basically, everything that happens to your body when you take creatine happens to me.

This is great since I’m kinda short on money right now so I can’t afford supplements. In fact, all my “supplements" are fields (except of course Vitamin D, which I get it directly from the sun) like protein, creatine, lg 4033 (though I gotta thread carefully with this one), muscle recovery, muscle growth, muscle hungry for fat etc…

3 Likes

I think I fucked up with this one. My body reacted STRONGLY to this field, my loading phase was so insane that if I hadn’t become so greedy, I would have used it only 1 time a day or stopped it for a few days but no—I continue to spam it. And the result is diarrhea.

After researching I found out that taking too much creatine (like 10g above, which I assume I already passed based on my spamming) would lead to stomach problems like diarrhea.

Yeah, I guess that’s my lesson. I got too greedy because I saw results and how I am compatible with this field. I kept making mistakes man, it’s free and very safe yet I found a way to fuck it up.

4 Likes

Reflecting, these are my mistakes

1). I didn’t research much about creatine. I’m ignorant, too reckless.
2). It’s a big mistake of beginners who started taking too much creatine when in the loading phase (in my case, I listen too much).
3). I became too greedy even though my instincts were telling me to stop using or go easy now. Yes, probably the reason why I’m so reckless, I have a strong intuition but I ignore it anyway lulz.

4 Likes

And it sounds like you have learned quite a bit from your mistakes. And I’m saying this in a good way because mistakes are vilified in many cultures these days. Yet, true learning only comes from trial-and-error–really, only in the “error” portion of that equation.

So, good for you for finding the value in your experiences, even the unpleasant ones!

5 Likes

Honestly @Elyas , thank you a thousand fold for posting your experience. You’re going to be unbelievably successful working these fields with that mindset and I’m 100% genuine in saying that.

1. Experience
  2. Overdose
  3. After Action Report

This should be THE template for people when they first start playing with this stuff.

It’s real.

It’s real life results.

You’re going to love it.

So you’re inevitably going to overdo it.

And if you’re thoughtful enough to go introspective and objectively analyze the experience, you’ll find a middle ground that will change your world.

No crying.

No blaming others.

Just owning responsibility, dusting yourself off and bouncing back a better version of yourself.

Well done.

A lot of people will take 2 tylenol for a headache, say that worked so might as well down the whole bottle, drop to the floor and get carted out on a stretcher, only to sue the manufacturer after getting their stomach pumped… metaphorically speaking of course.

Sorry for the extra words, just refreshing to see. So thank you.

4 Likes

The old me would have blamed anyone and even sapien except myself but fortunately, I learn how to take responsibility since I had some bad experiences in the past that slap me in the face with that lesson. Sapien releases all the fields on yt for free with good intentions. It’s not like I’m held at gunpoint to use that field, it’s completely of my own will and he did give caution to every field. I overdid it because I saw a real genuine result and got greedy.

I will be more mindful from now on. I even dodge a bullet lol, it’s good that it is only creatine (one of the safest supplements out there). If I had abused the SARMS audio instead I may not be typing here right now with full energy lol.

2 Likes