Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

Not so sure about the affiliate link I posted before and whether it works.

1 Like

@Rosechalice

Check Danny’s post :slight_smile: it seems it has to be a hyperlink or else the url is changed when posted

2 Likes

My GF again does not believe much. Living with me, she sees weird stuff all the time haha but she has convinced herself that if she does not think or acknowledge, she does not need to explain.

She tried a few fields early on and claimed it did not work. I think Microcurrent field was the game changer for her. Initially, when I suggested it to Captain, he created it like in an hour. She half-heartedly tried it thrice and then came running, “@#$#@%$#%$#%$… this works, how can it work?” lol

And she is now a dedicated Sapien Medicine listener! We use the same iTunes account - my playlists are simple: morning, evening, night lol… And hers? Hair and Skin, Spa Day, Hands & Feet, Motivation, Before going out, big meetings… she has 30+ playlists lol

26 Likes

then go find the right one and change it.

I edit my posts at least 5 times each and half of my words are missing letters.

15 Likes

Yep, was told something similar: 7 generations back and 7 generations forward, as well as the side branches of the tree.

4 Likes

well its more like the impact really

like a gravitational wave
it impacts outwards and affects the things similar to you.
that is the ‘outward echo’
but time isnt localized really, just perception.
hence why it ripples back and forward in time. (in appearences)
if you consider time a wave…

or a bundle of wires, with dimension, up or down, so forward or backward
and something within the ‘time line’ like explodes
an energetic event. it travels from that point of ‘consciousness’
through time. (the perceived backward and forward)

35 Likes

Ha ha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, reminds me of that scene from Westworld where a sceptic is turned into a full believer within seconds:

4 Likes

That’s awesome bro. I dream of getting my family some serious results that change their outlook. Do you guys have to walk away from each other when y’all are both listening to your stacks? Lol
You wanna be bugged out? My ex and I met in 2017 on Facebook on a vax injury thread (her son became Autistic after a vax). This was when Sapien Med only had 49,000 subs. She happened to be one of them. She already used fields and we met in a way that had nothing to do with spirituality. What are the chances?

8 Likes

Generally, living room is my domain, bedroom and kitchen are hers. We listen in different rooms haha

Nightly playlist however is always mine lol… I have two Sonos speakers on either side of my bed and I stream my Nightly playlist from iCloud - so our night playlist is common (Woven World series)…

Other than workout audios, our focus areas are super different :grin:

16 Likes

its like a smart magic house

21 Likes

So motivational haha

Those are goals right there man

6 Likes

Bahaha

3 Likes

Thank you :sweat_smile:
I was wondering about the night stack dilemma with a partner for the longest time

4 Likes

That’s hilarious! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am often told that if some hacks my house, every damn thing can be accessed :grin:

12 Likes

Just three lately!

• Morning: Savitur, Panchanga Yoga, some Puja series audios (I rotate them across the week)
  • Evening: Workout audios
  • Night is just Woven World series

Panchanga Yoga is kinda “big”. It is one of those things that seems to feel “complete”, feels very pure and a league of its own. It stands on its own, like solidly.

19 Likes

Good Morning…which link do you suggest for me to click and purchase it? Right now I am confuse. :rofl:

1 Like

Any!

Pick your best friend (here)'s affiliate link :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Buy it from each one, just to be safe :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Where is your link?

2 Likes