Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

It does not. For example, Rose’s link above does not show her email address.

11 Likes

But her link is not an affiliate link? Or?
It looks like a general Gumroad product URL…
And when you search in the Sapien Med Gumroad store for this product, then you get the same URL?

4 Likes

the one with the a is the link

sometimes the forum changes the url as well,
sammy and i never figured out why

8 Likes

see how starlight did it.

6 Likes

Thank you! Affiliate link received :blush:

1 Like

Test
Click here

5 Likes

Yeah these affiliate links send you to Sapien Gumroad. Then whoever clicks on that link from the affiliate, the affiliate gets its 25% share. Has to be within 30 days. I think

Here is mine for example

:slightly_smiling_face: Let’s see…

5 Likes

You are just a sweetie! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same for me:
When I click the affiliate link, it instantly forwards to the main product URL, so it seems to work.
Was just confused because in Rosechalice’s posted link above was already the main product URL.

4 Likes

Haha we are a Sapien family - My Mom, my GF, me - all of us are hardcore Sapien fans haha

16 Likes

dunno how you convinced them really

maybe i should visit your mum!

22 Likes

Posting my link, hopefully it works!

Wealth Mantra Meditations!

4 Likes

Here is my affiliate link. Enjoy another masterpiece!

Wealth Mantra Meditations

3 Likes

man…
the nature boy has sure changed.

9 Likes

Haha actually her Arthritis did!! The fields pretty much removed her pain …

You should, she however feeds people till they start running to save their lives lol… Now that guests still don’t visit as much before COVID, she is literally waiting to cook and bake for someone haha

16 Likes

a day i am hungry for sure then.

16 Likes

Hopefully for the better lol

WOOOOOOO!

3 Likes

So if you insert the link here using the Hyperlink function, then the link will not be changed
My link
When you right click on this and choose copy address, it’ll show the original link, which is “https: // gumroad. com/ a/ 808559731/rduzhd” notice the id here

If you paste the link directly here, Wordpress will change the link, when you right click to copy the link address, it’ll show the changed link, which is https:// sapienmedicine. gumroad .com /l/rduzhd that has no id.

I’ve not made any sales but to be safe you should use the Hyperlink.
Anybody made a sale?

7 Likes

Nice! My mom uses fields but she doesn’t get results. Captain was so kind to make my dad a custom field for his Intusussception problem and he’s been consistently using it for a week. If he finally gets results, he will be a true Sapien user!

12 Likes

My Mom is a doc, she really believes nothing, and is not even spiritual. But the fields work hella fast for her… even I am not sure why lol

18 Likes