Crypto.com is closing how to save nft

This is what I worried the most. In some ways they might be gone. Things like this don’t always forever lasts. Put it 50 years from now. It’s a different story.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

Luckily the NFTs are connected (its a better word) to our subconscious so they can be lost floating in the cyber space, we still be getting the benefits.

Its only concerning when you cant sell them or trading. Lol

5 Likes

This is also something I’m worried about, otherwise these NFTs might have to be redone. In the form of regular audio and mandala.

Your house, cars, money in the bank, even your freedom is infinitely more vulnerable to be lost in a blink of an eye, over night, than the subconscious connection to your NFTs

5 Likes

Do you think we carry the connection after we die, even in tens of different lifetimes?

4 Likes

The institutional part is closing, but the consumer part that we use is not, so no worries.

3 Likes

Whatever you gain in this life. It will be there for you. The detachment happen the moment you born again. You might not seek these things in a new life.

1 Like

I strongly believe so, also absolutely depends on the level of connection. If we are doing some daily routine to a particular field then unconsciously they are connected to us through many life times IMO.

2 Likes

Well, right here right now we are finding ways to tap into other “us” out there while fully conscious

I wouldnt be surpised that we could.

Maybe one day Captain would make one NFT that can help with that.

"Wallet into all your lives’ lol

Watch @veh coming up with the project next week after reading this :laughing:

4 Likes

When you’r dead, anyone can access your NFT.

I think he just meant for that specific audio

1 Like

I was asking this almost two years ago, I was assured it will never happen… My concern is how could I ttransfer NFT’s to my loved ones, not selling or trading, in let’s say 5 years, or 10 years, if that service no longer exists.

EDIT: I found it:

2 Likes

I suppose it’s general.

If i may answer, you can command your servitor to learn and store your NFTs abilities.
This is why having servitor is important.

You have psychic stuffs, you need to understand in using psychic things.

1 Like

Still, that is not real solution, is it?

Yes, but there is always a way, my dear.

1 Like

Maybe in the future. The physical tags come to live again. As covid is no longer a problem.

I highly doubt that will happen ever again.

1 Like

It would be in the same day :smiley:

1 Like

:muscle::star_struck:

1 Like