Crystal Shield - Psychic University

Yes, but mild effect compared to using a shield.

3 Likes

How do you define them?

Specific to negative or whatever being comes close to the shield ? Or harmful?

Do parasites count as unwanted? Or whatever you dont want ?

This

4 Likes

My boss included? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Im quitting soon but still…
Seriously i want to buy it i need shield from stupid people. Does it work that way too?

Sorry for joking manner. Im just exausted and really need some extra protection. Just want to make sure that entities includes people that are negative towards us.

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face:

I just bough crystal shield . I feel the enerrgy. Its insanely strong :scream::scream::scream:
@Psychic_University
Please tell me more about benefits.

I mainly deal with negative people. How does t effect them ?.

Gossip, sabotage?

Is negativity coming back to them when it bump into my shield?

I love the Vibe :green_heart:

Mysterious…:sunglasses:

One more question . Can it improve my contact with my dragon? He migtht bump into some negative energy that i’m receiving and not get close enough?

1 Like

@Psychic_University does this also protect from spells, black magic, voodoo, spirit attacks, curses etc? or is Naga Shield better for that? or something else?

2 Likes

My first impression is strong enerrgy.
I got goosebumps :scream:
And sense of relief. it feels like You leave such a heavy burden…and You are free to go .

Is it possiblle that it not only protect from enteties but also gives some kind of overall protection. Like some kind of energy takes care of You? I don’t know how to explain it. But i’m in some kind of trouble and i felt such a relief :eyes: i felt like ok everything is going to be ok . Don’t worry :exploding_head:
It even made me more calm like some kind of medicine,amazing…

And i was drawned to this field sińce i saw it on market płace. Like inner voice kept telling me . Hey You this field is for You. You need this fancy crystal shield :grin:

6 Likes

congrants for results

i wonder if you have Naga shield . if yes how do compare with this shield

1 Like

No i don’t have naga shield.
I was looking for shield from some time and this one spoke me the most also dragon stuff is a magnet for me.

Naga is some kind of alien tech?

Well see how it goes when i am around energy vampires at my workplace :sunglasses:

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

1 Like

i have for a week now and its very powerful.
idont know but in the description he mentioned that nagas helped him creating this shield

1 Like

Did You noticed change of behavior of people towards You?
And is sense of relief coming with the Field also?

Just for comparison to this shield.

1 Like

ididnt notice change of behavior but relief yes .

1 Like

It helps with anxiety a lot. Nowadays i usually wakeup anxoius.
I ussually use anxiety removal by Sapien and it worked wonders.

I skipped the anxiety removal for once to see the results with crystal shield.
I listened few times before sleep. And i can’t explain it but i just woke up feeling ok .
Not great still but its not fields but my current state caused by huge amounts of stress i deal with. Hopefully not for long😉

2 Likes

thanks

i just need to be alone i hope i will be protected if i loop it for 2 hours …

1 Like

After a lot of healing and clearing by 4 creators products …crystal shield seems to work for me

:white_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

this shield is so good , for example when you gone through something traumatizing parts of the person is still live in that experience … this audio made me notice this then i release the hurt & shock … + be protected … love it :white_heart:

wearing the DM + listening to the audio

:white_heart: :white_heart:
i will loop it forever , it give me so much peace & release all psychic energies from others …
my emotional mind love it … finally i can give peace to my emotional mind …

2 Likes

How long does the shield last and is it stronger the the other shields out there, what makes this one different in energy? Would it also hide your Prescence I wouldn’t really want that.

1 Like

2~3 days for most people. Can’t talk about this being stronger or not, this is all very subjective. The energy on this one comes from crystals. And it doesn’t hide your presence.

2 Likes

The Man himself has spoken (thanks PU) - I love all three shields.

• The Naga Shield: This is amazing, and “smart”, the ascended beings seem to weave a shield that adapts to needs.
  • The Crystal Shield: I love this in scenarios where you feel an emotional drain or turmoil
  • The Projection Shield: Amazing for jealousy, people projecting hatred, jealousy, etc. at oneself.

I usually use one of the shields every day and repeat them every 3-days and they work beautifully!

PU wrote something important earlier:

I don’t like talking too much about the details of attacks and protections because I can end up influencing people to manifest their own problems with the concept used, or make existing ones worse. Some cases are really bad, some cases, not really.

12 Likes