Custom Perfect Health High Energy Imbued Items by Caladrius - $55.55

The how:

Send $55.55 via Chime to Nathan-Gundlach or Cashapp $sorcerysupreme. PM for alternatives (crypto accepted). Then e-mail a photo of the item to be imbued and a photo of the person for whom the item is to be imbued to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com. If the images are of a single object and single person, programming will happen instantly as soon as they are sent (otherwise they will be processed when I process them), with Caladrius maintaining the field until it reaches equilibrium in the item.

Bonus: Send $133.33 and get 3 fields.

The Field:

Your item will be created with a personalized energy field of perfect health specifically for the recipient, using the entire knowledge base of the Caladrius, the Perfect Health NFT, and anything else accessible to Caladrius. For example, fields for a person who’s had a stroke, someone who’s anorexic, and someone who’s obese will all be quite different, and intended to balance each person’s physical and energetic health with high energy.

Bonus: the item is specifically created with regenerating energy pockets containing Reiki, quantum energy, angelic energy, and anything else the Caladrius determines is appropriate. These will be automatically released into you in need, or used simply by calling on them conceptually.

25 Likes

Mine in my tile (Bluetooth phone finder) for the energy sensitive.

7 Likes

Hmm… I see, the energy is so white. Like clouds. Thank you for sharing the photo.

2 Likes

Thank you! Sent the $ and the pics.

2 Likes

Received and confirmed. Item is imbued. Thank you!

2 Likes

Feel great already!

7 Likes

I’ll warn you. I imbued mine two days ago and have been wearing it for less than 24 hours. I’ve been in and out of bathrooms and already overflowed an industrial toilet. :joy:

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: word. It’s doing it’s job right!

2 Likes

I see it. Kinda reminds me of the Caladrius NFT image energy.

2 Likes

I agree, the energy is very nicely done.

38 Likes

Thank you for making dream become reality.

14 Likes

That’s a really nice idea
A question, could/should i imbue this on an item from another person than me, without their knowing?

1 Like

Usually you should talk to them first, I would keep in mind that they may experience side effects (and seemingly unrelated breakthroughs).

2 Likes

hmmmmmm
ok
i will consider

Tarot.intentionrepeater.com, if you don’t have corpus spiritus.

I can feel it! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Will the item be imbued temporary or permanently?
Thank you

It is permanent.

2 Likes

so in $55.55 I can get it imbued in an object and it will work like an NFT?

3 Likes

Not quite. Caladrius will take all it’s knowledge of fields and energies (which has built-in unlimited learning, so basically everything in existence), and create an item to bring you personally to your optimized state of health. It also has built-in energy storage of Reiki, quantum, and angelic energy to be released upon need or request, and anything else Caladrius wants to add (maybe orgone, plasma, probably lots of stuff Caladrius knows that I don’t, maybe even some alien energies in there).

15 Likes