Darkness, burnt out

Blueprint of the past

Think of your past while listening

You will feel different

5 Likes

New Perspectives is a great choice.

Everything comes down to perspective in the end. If you can start looking at your challenges/darkness from a 100,000 foot perspective (Higher Self) and realize everything in life is a lesson, you will find the situation changing rapidly. Once darkness is felt, and the lesson is learned and acknowledged, then you get to move beyond it. This is done in meditation, quiet times, or if need be with the help of entheogens.

Ultimately, we are here for a short time and this is but one of many life experiences you’ve had. Just try to make the best of whatever life throws at you and let go of whatever is not serving you.

For example, my son at the age of 2 was diagnosed with stage 4 high risk cancer and took 4 years to beat it. We fell deep into the Pit of Darkness, scraped the bottom a few times, and was incredibly hard to climb out. Once we framed the situation as a lesson it got better each day. Just remember, there is always someone having a worse experience than you, even us at that time, most other kids in that situation are not here today. It’s hard but finding ways to be grateful while in the darkness is a good way out.

7 Likes

To be honest, the journey of getting back on your feet will feel tough and long, but it will be worth it. Listen to the free fields I recommended. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Thank you so much @anon3411921, @Drexz, @Jen and @SilverZuzu for your replies :pray:t2::pray:t2:
From these recommendations I might get either conceptual realizations or Blueprint of past … one of the two since both I cannot get right away. Free fields ofcourse I can listen too.
Thanks again

4 Likes

Mental Health is my best bet.

Project Mental Health (Public) :brain:

Along resilience

Wish you all the best

4 Likes

I am sorry you’re going through this, but I know you can make it through. I know it has been shared a couple times, trust it works coupled with taking an inspired action.

As well as the Star Exercise if you haven’t tried already, or if you’re keen to try another way to shake off those low feels (for me it always does)

Wish you well. :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @ecaiii … I will definitely try resilience. The star exercise though is not for me due to my medical conditions

1 Like

Thanks @Lunamoon22

1 Like

My apologies! I didn’t know, should have taken that into consideration :pray:t5:

1 Like

Not your fault really … how would you know. But thanks for suggestions

1 Like

Google “the dark night of the soul”.

1 Like

I highly recommend using
Exocism 2.0
Negative entity Removal
Cord Cutter

(these help a lot to remove any thing you don’t realise that has attached or hanging around, which can happen when we are burnt out or going through a low period)

Then,
Resilience
Outlook Retrainer
Archetype of Parental Love
Inner Pillar of Power

I’ve noticed these audios to have immediate shifts.

5 Likes

The audios are all pretty equally powerfull imo, when it matches your needs you’ll feel the change the most. I suggest you to follow your feels and instincts.

My suggestion in paid field is the energy course. I have been through a lot of healing and clearing, energetically and emotionnaly with this course. The cristallisation audio, at the end of the class will allow you to channel and direct Pure Crystal energy whenever you want or need. You could use this to bring back some light into your heart and mind. Can be use as a flashlight in the dark. :flashlight::dragon_face::milky_way::crescent_moon::herb::call_me_hand::dove::dragon:

And in free field, I recommand Angelic Intercession +, it’ll probably help create space around you, loving and peacefull. It is important to relax.

Peace :dolphin:🩷 :milky_way::crescent_moon::sparkles:

Edit: Also check the Stones fields, most are affordable and might be usefull at different levels :dragon:🩷 :nazar_amulet::call_me_hand::dolphin::ocean:🪷 :dragon_face::wind_face::fire::angel:

2 Likes
  • The Smart Tap Tapper

Set your intention and repeat it in your mind.
Do one session in the morning and one before bed. When it seems to you that the goal has been achieved, move on to the next intention.

Example: “Day by day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.”

• The Crucible of Mental Space

Do a little loop whenever you have negative thoughts.

• New Perspective

Twice a day is ok. I assume you have already read the description before purchasing.

• Meditation

At least 20-30 minutes a day.

• Walk in the fresh air or exercise.

• Spend an hour of your day doing what you like best. Carve out a place that is only yours.

• The Tree Experience

In the dedicated topic there are several testimonials. It’s audio that you can use as background while you do something else (you can even use it while meditating). It is a field with many advantages.

2 Likes

Soul restoration
Dopamine redux

Best to you my friend !

2 Likes

Don’t be.
It can easily happen to fall back into old unwanted identifies through certain triggers. Nobody is judging here.

That said,
It sounds to me somewhat like you’re lacking some sort of direction? I use a question mark here, because yourself knows best.

Looks like you accomplished numerous goals but they’re not end goals, but more like steps in between.

Are you meditating? In silence, it’s natural to regain confidence and view new paths.

Aside from that, blueprint of life brings coherence into your being. You can combine it with guidance from the voice of gamayun and spear of destiny fields. Sometimes strength and support is needed from divinity; you can use the grace of angels and saints. These are all free fields aside from blueprint of life. These combined should give you strength, support and wisdom to move ahead smoothly.

4 Likes

Thanks my friend… @Nice2knowU
I appreciate your response. And I will definitely consider the fields you guys have shared and see if any of these help me get better and feel better. Thanks again !

Also blueprint of life … can this be replaced by blueprint of past ? Since blueprint of past combines blueprint of life with mental emotional alchemy

2 Likes

@Lanos

I’ll like to add, think of a specific point in your time that caused you some sort of trauma and integrate that part of your soul back by loving your being in that moment. Regardless of what you think you have done.

It doesn’t matter if you can’t remember everything, just remember 1 thing and over time you’ll unlock new memories that would need to get addressed.

Also, I would recommend you do this in nature as it’ll help you.

4 Likes

Yeah it indeed is but never ending

Thanks @Muse… though they scare me … never got the courage to try those ones