De-Inhabiter Combo

I don’t understand :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I do not think that Captain will create something that will ruin his work - in this case, the Servitors.

9 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks

3 Likes

I was just doing my favorite Star exercise, and I had a thought:
I have this field on my scheduled Saturday-Sunday cleansing night playlist.

And one of the points of the multicomplex task to Servitors (which I activate before turning on the cleanse):
“to fully interact, to work together with the energies of the Sapien Medicine fields during the night.”

That is, you can train your servitors to interact with this field. This is very effective

6 Likes

After listening to the banishing frequency, my dream felt like I was a ghost watching a fun 3D movie where i can stop the story at any time and view the scene at any angle.

This morphic field combo is a great way to clean up and tidy the energy in me and around me.

It’s like folding your clothes. Negative energy is just clothes you don’t want to spend the time on, but when you do clean it up, you find that your room is more organized and that can really help with your mental and emotional state.

5 Likes

I remember studying in TSL about the 5 Dhyani Buddhas: Aksobhya, Amitabha, Amoghasiddhi, Ratnasaṃbhava, and Vairocana. Before I went to Summit University, I went to a conference in San Francisco where there was a dictation (non-devotees would call it channeling) by them. I was unable to speak for quite a while after, the energy was so intense. No doubt I lost a few attachments at that time, lol.

8 Likes

Is this the same as the exorcism frequency that’s already available?

Is this the same as the one that’s already on gumroad?

1 Like

i regularly use the banishing frequency when i sleep.

the past few weeks when i do remember my dreams the majority of it was pleasant!

a lot of thoughts i had based on fear are easier to let go of and that helps me feel better and breathe easier.

it was easier to identify what thoughts are fearful and to reject them and focus on love and/or productivity.

i also mask the high pitched noise of the morphic field with nature sounds or fan noise from youtube.

7 Likes

Your review on looping this combo and clear negativity has been on my mind now for a couple days. I remember you looped it continuously for a week! Do you still keep up with it? Maybe like periodically?

Recently I’ve seen something while listening to Astral Viber and I’m thinking I should loop the negative entity field for some time, but I wanna do like you did for that week.

8 Likes

i always have some sort of protection on at least once a day and usually while i sleep.

i recently read somewhere here https://montalk.net/

that you should be actively rejecting negative energy rather than ignoring it. actively rejecting negative thoughts is like locking the door to your mind while ‘ignoring’ is just closing your door but not locking it so negativity can still open it.

i’d encourage you to try it. i have better dreams and a clearer mind because i keep up my energetic hygiene!

6 Likes

Yes! I have always said this! I wouldn’t turn my back on any ‘negative’ thoughts, for one they actually tell what needs to be worked on, and also they will find their way to other similar vibrations or situations that match where they rise from. So keeping what’s behind the doors clean is always the way to go.

I use the cards almost on a daily basis, but after this experience I feel like it’s better to go all out on what I saw.

6 Likes

Hi, @Desiree! :slight_smile: Any particular practice that you use with the cards? I’m guessing you mean Captain’s cards from the book, yes?

2 Likes

for the longest time i just went on ‘ignoring’ because i had the belief that negative energy would get tired and leave me alone, but it’s not always the case!

yeah i think it’s worth it to loop negative energy cleansing morphic fields until you feel better! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Which banishing energy you talking to?

3 Likes

this one from the De-Inhabiter Combo

4 Likes

Oh yes the most basic thing would be surrounding myself with a ton of cards and activating them all at once :)) or placing a couple on a specific area where I wanna do more healing… or placing the sanctuary/lucid dream card on my pineal and 3rd eye.

But i think that’s the basic version :D

7 Likes

Oh. You can sleep with that? It’s very loud… :joy:

3 Likes

Fascinating! thank-you-cute

2 Likes

haha it is, but actually the sound it emits is pretty much what i hear inside my head (tinnitus).

for anyone with sound in their brain, it actually feels better when you get the right frequency playing on your speaker so your brain latches onto that instead of getting fatigued playing a physically non-existent sound in your head.

5 Likes

Always loved your ability to see and discern! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes