De-Inhabiter Combo

I just started to play this combo since this monday, one run per day, no looping. Four days in, the effect kicks in. I just had a whole body spasm few hours ago, and it lasted about ten to twenty minutes, fully awake. At the end of spasm, I felt something seems to leave me inside-out from the chest. I bid farewell and said byebye to it.

I have none psychic ability whatsoever, but somehow I easily attract entities since my mid-20s, perhaps due to my weird kinks or mishaps. Initially, I had no aware of these occurences at all, and it all relied on my friends who can feel/see/smell the existence of entites dropped some hints to me then did I realize there were somthing in me. After few happenings of these ā€œbody squattingā€ I learned from experiences to know some non-psychic indicators that may allude to somethingā€™s here with me again, like barely noticable alien thoughts (because they subjectively feel like my own new ideas), stubborn new circadian rythm (Iā€™ve had bad sleep hygiene since early age, thus this one is sometimes tricky), etc.

I think the entity that just left has been with me for couple of years, but I havenā€™t had the motivation or resources to get rid of it, since it caused minor inconviniences so I just ignored it. Iā€™m not very sure whether it leaves for good or not. Neither do I know whether would there be other entities that I consciously or unconsciously attracted in the future. But anyway, this combo works wonder.

I think itā€™s hardly possible to find any easier, more hassle-free entity removal methods than simply playing audio files. Highly recommeded.

17 Likes

Iā€™m glad you have the right audio to removed it. If you let them long enough. They will suck your energy like a parasite!

2 Likes

The real question is, how can they suck up energy from an already dead-inside zombie like me?

1 Like

They suck your energy by you vibrate the same energy. If you are negative then you will attract those lower entity. Same thing with higher vibration. But you will mostly vibrate with God and goddesses and all the good things there that shower you goodness.

If you are loving. Really love yourself the healthy way. And love the world in a healthy way. You vibrate energetic energy that the universe want to wink at you. Thatā€™s why people say ( why am I seeing these repetitive numbers) :slightly_smiling_face: itā€™s a sign that the universe gravitate toward you. Because you are so energetic! You like the star that shine very bright in the night sky.

11 Likes

Day 5 update: Heā€™s really stubborn :sweat_smile: I guess I liked him a little bit too much (a questionable feeling I admit), so uhhh, Iā€™ll play the combo again later in the night to see what happens.

1 Like

Shows you that youā€™re not so dead as you think, doesnā€™t it?

Ohhh, good roast. I like it. Thank you. :laughing:

Day 10 Check-in: Things in general has been quite calm. I guess I can move it to weekly play as maintainence some time later.

4 Likes

The main logic behind the sapien/dream managing negative entetties/ demons is that these creatures look for weaknesses/trauma of emotional character and leech energy from one person and so also attracting same people/bad luck situations/ provocations/accidents so that the attacked person doesn t let go of the said emotion and suffers/ fades and so on.
that said i have used every audio for negative emotions and also the internal cubicle but the attacks and the feeling being possessed did not stop until tonight . Before I discovered what provokes them i have used all shields from dream i have two servitors on me. but carried the weight anyway.
Until i used the Anger Managment Audio. And discovered that I was in controll of my negativity to such an extend that my anger hides from me and in me. Unreachable and in that way unclearable. Anger can hide from the will of a man no matter how much one invests to clear all negativity. and so it makes one vulnerable to attacks. not matter the diffence (psychic and so on).

And so: please, no matter whether you think your angry, whether you think you have kontroll over your anger use the Anger managment audio before your energy clearings at all times. For it provides also a diffence to be provoked and angry again.
My Ego had me ignore that audio for years. Dont do like me :smiley: And no. not every angry feeling means you are being attacked/ possessedā€¦

10 Likes

Mine experience was pretty in opposition you. Actually the entities make my inner anger does not surface for awareness.

I was quite surprised that my ego actively attracted these entities simply because avoidance to deal with the even uglier inner me. Itā€™s easier to distract myself from real issue by attract outside, lesser troublesome things. Ego is tricky.

4 Likes

First listen to all 3 audios in a meditative state:

I felt like something type of energy was being cleared from me. there were a few times certain parts of my body were twitching too, like 1 second at a time.

During the Exorcism Rite, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my left elbow. like it was being scratched. this happened very quickly too. not going to speculate if it was a low vibrational entity or something completely unrelated, but I will report if this happens again.

After listening, I feel very light as I am typing this.

4 Likes

Early Testimonial:

I purchased this yesterday and already played several times.
Before listening I took off all tags and mandalas so that there would be nothing in the way of this field doing its job.

The package consists of 3 audios:

1. The Exorcism Rite version 2.0:

ā†’ I believe this is the same as on YouTube

2. Negative Entity/Bad Spirit/Demonic Removal (Banishing Frequency):

ā†’ The first 3 minutes of this seem to be the same as the YouTube version but then after the 3rd minute the frequences change and seem to work on additional stuff.
As soon as I was in the second half of the audio, I felt the release of something from my throat. So there must have been something in there that was instantly removed.

3. The De-Inhabiter:

ā†’ This one I still need to work more with, to see what it does in me. It has a nice cyberpunk sound very similar to the music from Vangelis in the first Blade Runner movie.

:loud_sound: ā†’ :hocho: ā†’ :ghost: :space_invader: ā†’ :boom:

11 Likes

2nd day update:
-health conditions that have been flaring up for the past few months as i had been putting in the work to raise my vibration are now stable. one example being my horrible knee pain; since yesterday there is barely any inflammation there, i even did a squat today which was unthinkable for a year now, heck, i had trouble walking even! Hoping to get back to my zhan zhuang practice soon, god, the thought of it makes me so happy x)
-i can feel energy flowing/pulsating freely through my body
-i felt the need to sleep more but there is actually less of the usual sluggishness

Over all, Iā€™m thankful that this combo exists and that I could afford it. My family tree seems to have a history with lower vibrational entities and releasing those connections is often not all that easy by hand, while their effects can be very damaging for the host. They are not some cackles-evilly kinda demons like I used to imagine them in the past, but consciousnesses that are genuinely suffering and I hope they find a better place to be in too :pray:
Thank you so much for this field Captain!

13 Likes

Very well pointed

6 Likes

While playing this field (specially the banishing frequency) many ants suddently appear on the floor of my roomā€¦ I know itĀ“s quite hot at the moment in here but I didnĀ“t notice this fact before (Maybe 1 or 2 ants from time to time). ItĀ“s already happened the two times I played this field.

2 Likes

Where is the De inhabiter combo located at? I went to the gumroad and I did not see it.

Itā€™s there. Go to Gumroad (you can use the link in the OP of this thread) and then use the Search function there. It pulled it up for me immediately.

1 Like

Found it. Bought it. :+1:

2 Likes

Good job!

Whenever I listen to Negative Entity Demonic Remover (the high pitch screeching track) i feel so much better. Especially my depression. And Spell & Curse Remover, too.
ā€¦
A lady from Bagua (at Miami) few years back admitted I had lots of negative entities thrown at me by the lady who raised me. Plus, i was told by a member on here that some other member put a curse on me, too
(which isnā€™t very nice imo, but thatā€™s just me).
ā€¦
Am i cursed for real. And if I am,
Why isnā€™t it gone yet o_O

5 Likes