De-Inhabiter Combo

@anon60273568 triggered me to

1 Like

Just leaving this here for whoever might have a specific need to inquire on the topic
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/to-accept-or-to-replace-your-dark-side-shadow-part-sado-masochism-bdsm-and-other-shadow-things/65596/36?u=zea

At this time I (finally) came around to getting this. There was a need, or even guidance, and just needed a little push from myself to go ahead and act on this.

Part of the reason for was self, environment, and parent. Part of the reason against was possibly entities around parent, somewhat environment, and mostly from whatever has been with me. These are just my thoughts, initial mental impressions.

Alright, a little review. This is for the removal, banishing frequency one.

The one from youtube is one of the earlier audios I listed to. Immediately felt a difference and relief. Just lighter overall, and less mental activity too. This extended one is even so much better. Was kind of surprised by how much so, but have gotten even more sensitive/in tune since those earlier days of listening to Sapien Med.

The first third felt very similar to the youtube one. The second third the frequency changes and I could feel a lot more of a physical/energetic sensation around my fingertips. Especially in my thumbs, my left thumb in more particular, in the area under my nail. Felt like a lot being released or drained out. Kind of cool feeling yet very relieving. (Thumbs from texting, phone use, video game console playing??) Oh arms feel lighter, more at ease, loose - could note that my meridians are developed here than other paths in my body.
The last third, the sensation was as the finger tips but this time energy was around my face and sides of my head. In particular the right side of my face moving to the lower end of my right eye. And the right side of my right head, around the region above my right ear. A little bit like a pouring out or a moving out.

Iā€™m sure there are members here that might have more insight on what regions of the body relate to what, and why my attention may have gravitated there. Or any insight into what was happening.

Anyway, thought Iā€™d share a testimonial. This was a bit more natural and free flowing then Iā€™m used to in writing. Iā€™m also still processing the experience too.

Thanks for reading. Thank you Dream.
Would recommend the De-Inhabitor combo for anyone who may be on the fence. This is that little push, a small nudge if neededšŸ˜€

update:
Review for the exorcism rite version 2.0

I had listened to the one on youtube a number of times before. This one felt seemingly more potent, and fuller, like it went around my whole energy body or something. I kind of feel that my perspective here is askew though (almost never have that view of self). One is that Iā€™m gotten better with fields, as mention earlier. The other is how I approached the exorcism rite this time. In the past it was usually played as reactive, or passively done. Here, I very much consciously chose to. My purpose or aim was more focused, or tight (not necessarily consciously, but the subconscious input I chose to give my self). Was kind of neat overall. I played it following the banishing one.

Ok, so first the regions affected were a little different. More highlighted around my core and center, rather than extremities. In particular the lower part of my belly area, as well as sexual organs with energy moving outward. Another region was my head. Like all the area surrounding my brain, skull. Felt more like a twirling in some sense. Cleaning.

Both audio experiences have been rather gentle and even somewhat graceful, but with a force. Near and lightening experience personally.

3 Likes
2 Likes