Dear Friend in Hospital - Serious infection

Hey guys,

A dear friend is mine is in the hospital due to a root canal and low grade infections gone wrong.
It has spreaded to her bone & blood, and transformed into unbearable pain, this is now endangering her whole system - hence the hospital, without IV antibiotics she would have most certainly passed.

She is a highly sensitive being (asperger autism), a very advanced healer herself, with a very healthy lifestyle due to loads of physical issues: mercury exposure as a kid, IBS, head injury a few years ago, etc.

She’s been using fields for the last weeks for her IBS (she was skeptic at first as the energetic and physical ruleset is different, but starting to have positive improvements :)), this infection took her by surprise 48h ago.

She is used to live on such an amount of pain, that she has waited too long and now it has spread to bone & blood infection as well.

She is now receiving a buttload of antibiotic (which is not good for her condition, but no other choice), percocet and they did a nerve block. She’ll be on antibiotic for 10 days and the tooth will be removed once she has recovered.

This condition is out of my knowing & skillset, would some of you guys have some solid recommendations for her please? :pray:

Due to the fatigue, I am feeling to recommend no more than 4-5 fields. She goes for paid field without hesitation, nothing their intrinsic value.

Thank you so much :pray::heart::dove:

6 Likes

To help teeth use Plasma Soaked Teeth and Gums

Pray

General Healing

6 Likes

Oh Cosmo Volt :pray::pray::pray:
Would never have thought of this one, thanks!

She is already using Plasma Teeth & Gum.
I have used myself the Essence of Faith & Prayer to send some positive healing & manifestation.

Lots of good healer also helping her out, as this is her field :smiley:

What I am mostly worrying about is how long she’ll take to recover and the consequences of this period over the next months, due to how sensitive her body is.

Already thinking about Plasma Protocol and the Intestinal Cleanser (for the probiotics and IBS).

5 Likes

what do you mean by vehicle? i don’t understand.

1 Like

Sorry, her physical body :grin:
Editing it.

1 Like

would The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse be suitable?

6 Likes

On my list indeed, thanks Trevor :slight_smile:

I plan to make a valuable curated list so she can pick what are the ones that resonate the most for her current situation.

1 Like

For fatigue

1 Like

also maybe give your friend the mandala called Sword of St Michael. Ask for help, as it includes intercession

also use White Light Waves for general healing. this is underrated.

3 Likes

So far feeling into:

• Cosmo Volt
  • Blood Purifier
  • Plasma Teeth and Gum
  • Plasma Protocol 1 / Nerve Damage Help
4 Likes

Hi @anon32464289 I would also add the following to your list:
Smart Stem Cells
The Platelet Rich Plasma² Bath
Advanced Healing -25milivolts -50milivolts

3 Likes

Thanks you two, adding the Smart Stem Cells indeed.

Cool pic btw Anon :ok_hand:

4 Likes

for unknown reasons , Essence of Faith & Prayer worked like an amazing healing field for me. I was in immense pain and advanced healing and other fields worked to an extent, it wasnt until my desperate move to play this field, the pain immediately stopped (in abt 3-4 mins into the field) . whatever the issue was most likely got healed. i continued playing this for abt 1 hour next2-3 days to get rid of subtle lingering pains…
i also used orgone and politics of body (second in album)…
it was like a last resort kind of thing for me at that point in time…

it gives me the creeps thinking what wld’ve happened without these wonderful blessed fields
tenor (25)

oh yes, plasma light too

2 Likes

Oh that’s nice to read it, I’ll offer it if she resonates with it.

I actually used it yesterday, instead of “heal those around you”, to help her out.
Could see some nice manifestation today, and on my side as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse (as @anon77311975 also suggested) should be a priority to ensure the systemic infections are addressed fully, as they can linger in pockets of the system in such situations, which can contribute to ongoing fatigue and issues.

Plasma Brain of Youth can be added later for some of these issues. :slight_smile:

For now, this seems good.

Can also add Lymphatic Effusion+ for such situations as waste drainage is typically impaired and the system affected by buildup, which results in systemic issues.

Best of wishes and thoughts for your friend’s healing! :pray:

8 Likes

Ooof I need to get this sorted out myself, unfinished procedure for over 4 years now… It could be infected for all I know (no nerves)…

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to Uial, great feedbacks :pray:

Please do so :rofl:

2 Likes

Advanced healing and Bacteria and fungi apocalipsis for the infections.
I’d say hyperbaric oxygen would help for her fatigue and it could be good for infections too.

2 Likes