Deep financial troubles, Execution expenses

Long story short, I have not worked in more than a year, due to health problems and now the court has proceeded with the execution; I do not own anything; in Romania you do not go to jail if you can not pay your debts, at least that’s the good news, since I can not afford to pay them anything anyway; I have also received some Execution expenses and I have no idea if these are for the court, so I can actually get in trouble if I do not pay the amount (it’s not that huge a sum of money, I mean the Execution expenses, yet even that I can not afford to pay) or if it’s for the bank, in which case I am not going to pay them (I could only pay the sum with help from some family members anyway), as our situation is critical.

The good news is that my mom is better, at least that is the good news, after all the huge expenses and debts.

Does anyone here know anything regarding the Execution expenses (in Romania)?

Do I go to jail if I do not pay them THAT (smaller) sum?

Does anyone know?

Of course, I am going to read online And I am going to ask a Lawyer or something.

Also, what Fields should I listen to for deep financial troubles?
Thank You.

8 Likes

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about your situation, I don’t have enough knowledge in Romanian law but I can recommend some free fields you can use.These the free ones I noticed in my experience to bring in the most money or help in situations where money is involved:

1. Overcome bad financial situation from psychic university on the enlightened states website
  2. attract wealth and the abundance fields.
  3. Good luck field is a good option to add as well if you have the time.
8 Likes

Thank You so much, @gdplex. :pray:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the magical Sapien audios (on YouTube, on Patreon):

8 Likes

I will use them. Thank You so much, @Maoshan_Wanderer. :pray:

1 Like

I don’t know how it is in Romania but I figure it is similar to here.

If you don’t pay something here, you don’t go to jail.

But you still owe the money, and the bank becomes a collaborator to the owed party. So any money that comes into your account, goes automatically to the person you owe the money to.

You could ask the bank not to do it…but then you get notifications and whatnot, and it is like you are obstructing their work.

Secondly, anything you have, take it somewhere else. If you have your family’s help, take all clothes, furniture, electronics, everything, to their houses, their garages, etc.

You probably only owe the mortgage money…but the government here doesn’t care and they take everything from you.

Secondly, from now on, you’re never home. Never pick up the phone, don’t take any letter, don’t even let a messenger (a delivery man) outside get close to you, or anyone that wants to get close to you.

If you are ever in court, you never received a letter, message, e-mail, anything.

You definitely need to talk to a competent lawyer or group. If you go looking for lawyers to take care of your case, they will want to handle it individually and they only care about their profits.

So if you can, besides getting a lawyer to look at your case from a whole perspective, look for a group that specializes in debt…many lawyers here announce that they can cut all your debt or almost all, reduce to 50%, etc. But also look for “plans” where you pay every month and have some things “free”. It will be cheaper than just looking for one.

I have unlimited consults and advice just from my phone company and an insurance company that includes some lawyer stuff. Here they get included in many things so check what you can do.

Most lawyers here would give you the first consultation free.

Here prices can be looked by googling “lawyer school X (city you live in)”. Then you ask prices beforehand and if they ask for more or dont want to be clear you tell them that the lawyer school in your area has that price list for their services.

There are a lot of laws here you can take refuge in, to pay a lot less mortgage, lots of ways to negotiate straight with the bank, etc.

And there is a nifty one that came into being some years ago. With that law, what you can do is force a negotiation of the debt or you get all debts erased.

So say you know for a fact you are gonna lose your house (and maybe you owe money to more people, business, etc). If the people that you owe 60% of your total debt to agree on a reduction, the other ones have to take it.

If you only owe money to the bank for the house, your lawyers will negotiate. If they can’t get to an agreement (and this depends totally on how good your lawyer is), the judge erases all your debt. So you do lose the house, but they don’t take money as soon as it goes in your bank account.

Ask for this kind of stuff. You could get your debt reduced a lot and maybe your family would be willing to help for some time.

If not…well, you lose your house…but if that is a given already, you avoid the debt at least (like I said, the debt here is perpetual…you have it until you pay it…and still don’t get your house back).

So again, I don’t know if that exist there but it should or else the system there is very unfair.

If you owe a lot of money for your house, what you owe the government (for the judicial processes expenses) should be nothing…so hopefully things there are similar and you only need 60% of your debtors to agree.

I mean…you could try cheating the system too but usually it doesnt work out, judges aren’t dumb.

Also bear in mind other stuff they can take from you too…anything that is unpaid for like your car or even electronics and stuff…we often have more properties than we even know.

Justice for all, Sword of St. Michael. All intercessions. Mass meditation 24/7. Put any servitor you have to work too.

I’m sure some of the financial fields have something for these situations but I don’t know which one would be better…maybe wealth mantras…but I’m not aware of all of them.

I’d look for one that has some intercession or connection to deities.

I’m sure some major arcana is good for this too but Im not sure.

Temperance can help you keep yourself under control though.

4 Likes

Thank You, @Drift, very helpful reply. :pray:

1 Like

Maybe it helps a bit.

“Justice for all” on dreamseeds too if you feel treated unfair

1 Like

Thank You, @Thomas; idk, I would not say that they have treated me unfair, I mean I signed those papers, then the unthinkable happened; it’s not my fault, but it’s not their fault either, it just happened.

What I know now is that it is not worth it, unless you have a passive income, multiple sources of money, etc…

If there is a chance that you can not pay, you should not sign such papers, because it’s their interest which they care about.

2 Likes

Well I don’t know how things work in Eastern Europe but over here in the West they don’t usually put you in prison for unpaid debt.

Those who are declared bankrupt have their personal assets stripped away from them (if they have any). They’re also blacklisted from lenders/loans in general and receive a really poor credit rating, meaning if they were to borrow money again, get a mortgage or get something on credit in the future, they’d be rejected or the interest rates will be sky high for them since they’d be as classed high risk.

3 Likes

Thank You.
Yes, that would be a problem if I ever take a loan, but I won’t, EVER, since I can’t guarantee anything, I have no idea what happens tomorrow, plus that I don’t ever want to go through such troubles again.

1 Like

Even some utility or phone companies can reject you for a contract with them because they’ll just think this guy’s a bad payer and they wont take the risk. It goes on record like a reference if you know what I mean.

You just simply wont get the option to own a car, house or anything that’s expensive upfront, especially in todays climate. Even I’m thinking of getting my next car on lease and just driving my current car that I have now in to the ground before getting another one on credit because the purchase price of used cars and interest rates right now are ridiculous. My car already feels like it’s on it’s way, so all I need now is either for the clutch or gearbox to go on it (expensive repair) and I’m fucked… I’ll have to then just ‘write it off’.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Now I don’t have to worry about such trivial things. :cry::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry too much though, phone companies do anything for a client…at least here, they will take onboard any non-paying client…all they risk is just one month yknow.

2 Likes