Deeper Understanding of the Principles of Morphic Fields

Negentropy is reverse entropy. It means things becoming more in order. By ‘order’ is meant organisation, structure and function: the opposite of randomness or chaos. One example of negentropy is a star system such as the Solar System. Another example is life.

Negentropy is a force in itself. Energy that brings order to disorder (reverse entropy). That is what is programmed into fields when dream says he made the field negentropic.

When I said fields are functions of negentropy, what I mean is that morphic fields help impose the organisation, structure and function of reality. Behind all form, is the information that governs the patterns that maintain its order. That’s what fields are. Informational energy. Coding that tells the computer what to do and how to do it so it functions as it should and maintains its form. Order.

So fields aren’t negentropic in themselves. They are just information. But without such information to maintain the order of all things, negentropy isn’t possible. Hence my statement.

Apologize if I confused anyone and hope that clears that up.

17 Likes

One thing that I have been appreciating about fields is the different perspective that it can bring to the energy body. I’ve gone through different phases with using fields and not using fields as well as with doing energy work on my own.

At this point, I am appreciating the different things that become more visible/noticeable with each field. --By using Robert Bruce’s “energy ways” as a starting point, I can see how some of the concepts in the fields can relate to the different tools that Robert Bruce talks about. But, with the concepts that are used here, there is a lot more subtlety and nuance than when Robert Bruce was developing hammers or lasers or astral hands.

It’s like if the mind can zero-in on any form, it can use this form to interact with existing energy structures and make different effects. It’s pretty interesting. And if I’m able to heal the varicose vein in my leg, I’d like to spend more time in meditation exploring these things/effects.

4 Likes

Yesss… You’re getting it my friend. Keep at it as much as you can. It only goes deeper from there.

8 Likes

This is GOLD :star_struck:, thanks sammy!

2 Likes

Hello
I was reading this thread and then u came across you had posted this website where we can play fields simultaneously, so i was wondering if what view you hold now?

Do you use layering? Do you use aduacity for layering?

3 Likes

So even if I play off a a low quality cheap mp3 player speaker in my pocket it’s just as equally effective as and expensive high quality speaker ??

i don’t think that the music carries the information, more like it’s the file itself. the file seems to co-exist with the pattern.

that’s why there are silent audios i guess.

but i’m just trying to figure it out too.

1 Like

Hmm indeed there are also silent audios like those of Programmed Intention. So the audio is a nice-to-have on top (I agree with @heidegger). The idea what I understand is the intent that is set in the audios and embed energy patterns with a specific intent which can be picked up by our 3D template. How you make these has to on seeing patterns and energies during an intent or techniques being applied. What I mean with the latter is that you need to have a skill to see energies, symbols and the ability to embed these in an audio file or image. The idea is the same how shamans did identify healing plants in a tropical forest. They also must have seen the energy patterns and how they can affect our 3d template. The latter is a skillset only a limited set of people possess (i’d guess or is inherent to human nature but we were simply not told how to use it).

I guess it will be the idea of identifing the 3D pattern (e.g. body massage), then discern the energy pattern (seeing energy patterns of the 3D body massage), embed the pattern with that intent into an audio or image. probably oversimplified ;)

So every time a maker needs to create a new field, they have to dig in deep to do research on new techniques, discern that pattern into the energy world which can be picked up by unconciousness/conciousness and then let the body do the rest. Then the question is whether the receiver is energy receptive or not and whether the 3d template accepts the energy field or not (since there has been some mentioning that some fields have no effect on people).

Funny thing is that this intent or pattern does take x amount of megabytes if you look at the silent audios.

At least my theory…

1 Like