Difference between Jing and Ojas?

Hello!
I’ve seen alot of people recommending Jing and also Ojas for masculinity. I began to wonder what’s the difference between those two cause both give life force.

I myself have been listening to old Jing restoration for weeks now. The only result I got from that is boosted libido.

2 Likes

Both are same, just from different languages and different systems.

Ojas are the refinement of a combinations of energies.

I would consider ojas to be the refinement of the everyday, which can become a spiritual pressure.

Jing, chi and shen
are a lot more specific

The difference is… ojas is an internal alchemy of these things.

52 Likes

Spread that wisdom Captain :muscle:

Where is the collection of your post though ?

8 Likes

lol
I dont post much or walls of text I guess.
Or deep insight.
I dunno?

I just have small replies.

21 Likes

awesome small replies

4 Likes

I hope to see you here more often than before. When you leave a message here, it’s kind of encouraging to the members. Knowing that you see them, you hear them.

1 Like

Thank you alot!

Do u recommend to use Jing + Ojas together on a daily basis or choose one between them?

Didn’t get it. Anyone explain?

2 Likes

If I had to venture a guess, it’s kinda like getting dirt removed from the energy.

All kinds of things can introduce variability that is imbalanced—things could be too stagnant or too active (these would be tamasic or rajasic qualities). When the predominant qualities are not in balance, different elements can get pushed to where they don’t belong and this can create weird colorations/imbalances in the energy. Ojas, in some sense, is strengthened when harmony is introduced and balance (sattva) predominates.

When balance/sattva predominates, it’s easier to recognize spiritual truths (i.e. your sense of wellbeing will be, to a greater extent, related to spiritual things).

3 Likes

What

2 Likes