Dimensions of Truth

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

This is the result of many years of my interest in making something to deal with challenging human traits like arrogance, dogma, and lack of true humbleness, which can hinder a lot of our experiences and development.

It’s easier to explain what this field does through the Chinese Story of the Frog in the Well. It goes like this:

‘There was once a frog that lived in a well. One day, a soft-shelled turtle came by and told him about the sea. “The sea?” Said the frog. “Hah! It’s nothing but paradise in here. I assure you, there is no place in the world that is better than inside this well. Why don’t you come down here and share my joy?

The turtle tried, and failed as the mouth of the well was too small. “Why don’t you go see the sea instead?” ‘

Considering this story, it’s not absurd to say we are the frog for many, many things while experiencing this reality.

So basically what this field does is show the ocean to the frog’s mind, giving its subconscious and eventually the conscious aspect a showing of the dimensions and complexity of reality, as well as for the fractals inside it (focusing first on the most important fractals for the person using it). This will naturally make the frog more interested in knowing the ocean and what could possibly exist beyond it.

Every time you use the field more will be shown, and your subconscious will automatically update all of your models of reality based on the new layers and dimensions it’s gaining awareness of, and eventually bring this to your conscious mind and personality with a subtle but strong desire to change based on these experiences. Everything on its own time and pace.

With time you can expect to be a humbler and more open-minded person, making fewer inferences and exploring more and more of the potential of your infinite yet-expanding consciousness.

This is different than Claircognizance. Seeing Claircognizance as Knowledge and Dimensions of Truth as Wisdom is enough to understand the difference. They are naturally a very powerful combination together.

Not a field for everyone, and also difficult to create, hence the price.

I also made two versions – the Advanced one pushes all the effects to their limit with the intention to give you a hardcore experience. This might be useful for future use, after some time spent with the normal version. I recommend starting with the normal one. Use with caution in any way.

-6:13 min audio-

-4:27 min audio- for the Advanced Version

17 Likes

:100:

6 Likes

Sounds very impressive, looking forward to any testimonials people would be open to sharing.

2 Likes

Wow very cool description.

I do also like this offering of two fields, “classic and hardcore”.

Thanks PU :pray:

4 Likes

Indeed i do like this too.

I hope we gonna see this format in the future more often.

It’s hard one to describe this one…it feels like a multi-dimensional heart that starts to shine trough you that has some fierceness in it (the advanced version, the normal feels light) like the morrigan or the spark. After 10 or 15min i got some strong visions of fractals that even were present with open eyes.

After 35-40min i definitely felt lighter when i stood up.

+1 for hardcore version

14 Likes

With the Black Friday sales advertised on Patreon, I felt I should give a little push to this field.
It feels like one of the most important field from PU.

I tend to forget it, but every time it finds me, it somewhat blows me away.
Though hard to give a testimonial for this one.

4 Likes

@JAAJ You mentioned Conceptual Realization in another thread.

Since I’ve been using this peculiar field (not enough though), I’ve experienced a similar vibe.
Dimensions of Truth being perhaps the big brother of Conceptual Realization.

@Daniel if I may tag you, what do you feel about this?

Edit: I just put it, and I think I got a big yes.

6 Likes

nevermind

1 Like

Man, I shared exactly the same insight to a friend yesterday.

CR working from the micro and Dimensions of Truth from the macro.

Same mind :grin:

5 Likes

:scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

8 Likes

I am loving this stack:

• Naga Shield
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver
  • Negativity Transcendence
  • Consciousness Repair
  • Journey Series
  • Clairvoyance
  • Dimensions of Truth
  • Negativity Transcendence
  • Ultimate Integration Tool

Can’t really say what exactly it is doing - but (a) Lots of epiphanies and small but meaningful realizations (b) My ability to see auras in people around me has increased manifold (c) There is a heightened sense of relief and freedom

Also want to note that some of these effects are also from Panchanga Yoga …

17 Likes

Get this and conceptual conglomerate, then watch them pair perfectly with synergy like no other.

Talk about quick elevation.

Learning the lessons and evolving.

7 Likes

@Psychic_University I bought this off Gumroad today and it only served up the one file, which is the advanced file of 4.27 min long. Is this intentional, or was the other file missed?

3 Likes

I can’t believe I slept on this for such a long time, now I know what to buy with the next pay check, guys anyone can share their experience with me? how many times did you loop this, did you add this to the night stack and how this one sounds like? can it be added to the night stack, I am a light sleeper so adding something which has beats or loud music kinda disturbs my sleep.

1 Like

I uploaded it again on Gumroad. Sorry for the delay.

7 Likes

Any update on Claircognizance field or this field ? Would like to get one of these.

1 Like