Discussion for other Creator Channels

Hi how do I know how to work this thing? Where can I learn what the different settings mean and do what me? Thank you!

QI attract men didn’t work for me. People in general were mean to me when I listened to it. Maybe his stuff didn’t agree with me and had a negative effect or it was bad in general.:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Stay away from Ascension Archangel my Experience isnt great with its frequnecies

the Quabible Integrity are fine

9 Likes

What do you all think about hypnodaddy?

I’ve only used his posture correction sub, but I haven’t listened long enough to give an actual testimonial yet.

1 Like

I didn’t listen to it long enough maybe like a day or 2 and then I’d stop and then I’d start up again for a day and then stop. I felt like after listening to HypnoDaddy I looked better but I wasn’t consistent. I feel like he deletes comments though. If you were to go to the comment section and there’s a reply to someones comment and you click on it nothing comes up. I’m like …:face_with_monocle:. This wasn’t a couple of times. It was a pretty consistent and noticeable observation. I believe frequency wizard had the same thing. I was pretty frightened of ascensions page so didn’t go there but a few times out of curiosity.

6 Likes

BTW, I just found this old post in response to a now-deleted comment on an old AA video:

:thinking:

6 Likes

The comment must’ve have been really bad to be deleted

2 Likes

Hey what do you’ll think of Anthony Sommer and Ki Kaz?

1 Like

I think it’s primarily due to it just being very old and the channel of the poster itself most likely just getting taken down. There were a lot of these “ghost responses” in the comments section of this video.

BTW, since a bunch of other YouTube channel names are getting thrown around here, I think I should just make this topic so that it is about reviewing and discussing all other binaural beats/subliminal YouTube channels in general.

2 Likes

I have used Anthony Sommer’s eye regeneration video, but I haven’t listened long enough to see if/how well it has worked.

As for Ki Kaz, I haven’t heard of them so I can’t really say much.

Can you share how the ethereal track affected you compared to the standard track? What were your results?

1 Like

Well I only started listening to the ethereal attunement when Quarantine began, so I can’t really gauge the results quite yet lol.

3 Likes

So, learning from the Ascension Archangel mistake, which Sublimimal/Binairal channels would you all say I should stay away from, and for what reasons?

I stay away from most everything. Other than Sapien Medicine I still find Quadible Integrity to be good, that and Meditative Mind which is mostly just combinations of the Solfeggio frequencies, not fields or programmed intent.

I think Hypnodaddy is good but I almost never use it anymore because subliminals just don’t work as well as fields and frequencies. With subs you have very specific phrases working on your subconscious and I almost always find at least one or more of the lines in any given subliminal script aren’t fully compatible with me. So they come out in my behavior in undesired ways.

But with fields and frequencies it’s more like they give your own internal script the raw materials to work with so your subconscious will manifest and use them in ways that are best for you.

20 Likes

Magnetic Minds is good I heard Thomas Hall, Dr Virtual, Anthony Sommer are good and there’s another one that does rife, newtimer5, lucid collective. But I get overwhelmed, YouTube is over saturated with these I can never decide and end up not doing any of them, cause I’m too indecisive. Lucid collective has some interesting stuff I’ve listened before like once or twice but like I said didn’t stick with it

7 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

The subliminal channels I used before sapien were
Hypnodaddy
Akuo
Royal subliminals -renamed to ataraxy now
Miss Synergy.
They are all dependable subliminal channels.
Recently Ataraxy has begun infusing energy on their audios. His audios are also quite creative

10 Likes

I like those to. I also really like Breakfastplay

2 Likes

Has anyone tried Vortex Success’ stuff?