Disputes Thread

Did you know he checks your IP to know where you’re from? :upside_down_face:

He talked to me under the assumption I was Muslim… only reason to falsely assume that is to see where I am currently living.

4 Likes

Raghunaathaaya Naathaaya Seethaayaah Pathaye Namaha!!

1 Like

Lol
I didn’t know that

1 Like

I might’ve listened to it for a bit too long…

4 Likes

Damn got a flag for inappropriate content uhlala

2 Likes

Are you sure you really want to debate me? 100% mastery that you have no intention of using and respecting this project. Even other projects. There were 21 people on the project, and I gave 22 copies, one for each person, and you’ve already sold one to someone else, and you’re going to keep selling. I see you keep updating.

There are others who have not bought, please stop. And I hope you respect my hard work. Doesn’t it take time to learn and gather information?

@Divine_Lotus I found it very complicated, one person multiple accounts to participate in the same project often happens. It seems impossible to distinguish between those people who are genuinely interested in the project and the benefits of the project.

1 Like

It’s pretty simple actually, you claim I am selling other members copies so post proof I minted more than 1.

Now you are talking about multiple accounts. Again, post evidence or the username of the other accounts you imply I am using. I believe Sammy will be able to confirm I do not own any other account apart from this.

I believe you are just mad I sold my copy. I sold because KingArthur pointed out an issue with increasing type IV collagen, and its effect on the pancreas. It’s not a risk I wish to take as my pancreas is the organ that needed most work.

So cut the bs about my intentions because you don’t know me, and post proof of your claims or admit you don’t have any so we can all move on.

1 Like

I ‘m fine thanks.

You directly disclosed the project to others without be allowed and that you were going to sell it less than 7-10 days after it was completed. Doesn’t that tell us what you want ? Can you got benifits from NFT or fields in just a few days?

Tell me again, if you weren’t secretly trying to resell the NFT to KingArthur first, how would you know the “issue with increasing type IV collagen” ? You said he told you.

If you just sell your copy, I don’t care.

Type IV collagen exists objectively around the body. So?You’ve been taking risks since you were born. Dream will work for the balance, right?

All have the password, I can’t stop others to sell any copies. Just one guy PM me, he want to get his copy soon.

All NFTs have transaction records. Check them out.

You got what you wanted. I hope the new owners will like the NFT. :slightly_smiling_face:

waste time here. There are too many holes in your argument. Anyway, you’ve lost my trust in you and you can still hate me. :pray:

Still no evidence my friend. You made strong accusations about stealing members copies and having multiple accounts, but can’t back them up? And now you’re diverting the conversation. Pretty obvious whose claims have holes in.

No,I 'm not. But you’re twisting it.

It 's not talking about you. I 'm not @ you.

It wasn’t something I wanted to start, I just wanted to help someone who really wanted to get the project.

What happens when we present the evidence? This will only stop this account, and you will continue with a new account.

I’m not a police. I don’t have access to your wallet.
I found it in the NFT records. The actual transaction needs your cooperation to solve the question.

As I have stated from the beginning, the Mechanism of NFT project is flawed. People like you have the upper hand. Will you be honest? But It’s not necessary.

Do you hate the project? Why do you sell it immediately?Kick you because of this. That’s the problem.

Are you sober lol

This is getting silly now, post what you have or it’s clear you are fabricating things.

There’s no point in me and you going on like this. It’s a waste of time.

What’s wrong?! ? Is there a problem with your understanding?

The motive is clear. Waiting the judge. But… Who are the judge?hahaha

There was really nothing to fight about in the first place. :laughing:

Stop the psych evaluation too. :smiling_imp:

I just want you leave one copy to him. But I may have been too much of a mouthpiece together with other issue.

I stop. Tell me, who did you sell it to? So I can contact him later.
Hoping to reassemble a group of like-minded.

That’s one mint my friend, Project XWTB #10. So can we now settle this and agree I only minted 1 copy?

1 Like

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: Sure
But why are you updating the selling thread after sold one copy ?

prenos (12)

Meanwhile, in some galaxy far far away: @Nice2knowU

perfect-popcorn

2 Likes

change the name of this thread to war thread

1 Like

War and Popcorn lol

2 Likes

Squid Game thread pls

2 Likes