Disputes Thread

oy

1 Like

I’ll live to see the day you command your own army under Aphrodite’s guidance.

Feels like you gained her favor.

again, that’s just your condescending opinion, brother.
I am the one who started an intellectual conversation quite gently and respectfully. You are the one with the “my words are the truth, you don’t know shit” attitude.

However, you really got me on my good behavior today, so I’ll respond back with a reading suggestion as well

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guṇa is a good start for figuring out why shitty attitudes lead to ignorance and misinformation.
  • Krishna, Lord of Paradox - Back to Godhead is a nice article for glimpsing into the nature of infinity. Just like the universe allows egos to experience separation through an illusion (it is a feature, not a fault), energy fields can be sustained by the universe independent of their creators.
    • Do you really think programmers like DW can’t implement encapsulation into their fields?
      • How much can a painting represent the painter?
      • How much does it help to meditate on a pair of shoes to understand what it means to be a bird?
        • aha, that reminds me of another good resource: Patanjali.

Take care, brother. I hope you see the love I’m extending here, despite your disrespectful behavior.
You may not always come across this.

2 Likes

Seeing it at work never ceases to fascinate, regardless of how many times it is observed. Truly a marvel, no doubt, a guardian of the final frontier…

No matter, at least you have good intentions. :man_shrugging:t2:

Hopefully …

Right, my bad.
I thought you were capable of correcting yourself.

I’m not sure if I should go with Luke 6:28 or Mathew 7:6 here.

I suppose both are valid for the occasion. Take care.

PS: I’m blocking you and I won’t see your further messages. Don’t waste your time either.

1 Like

lol.

Anyway, since a block occurred (thankfully), all can be spoken as is without any further triggering of ego and getting involved in endless pointless verbal diarrhea…

Most people that have been delving into this long enough can see the difference between thinking based on unity consciousness vs thinking based on separation.

It’s incomprehensible that someone would think there is anything intellectual about claiming a created object doesn’t allow access to the thought processes of its creator. Especially when the creator themself designed it in away which specifically aims to do so.

It is unclear why this entire digression had to occur. But it is definitely not rooted in a correct mindset.

It was, however, a brilliant display of how one’s ego function. A case study if you may. Anyone with an ounce of discernment could see that aside from the initial strawman, all responses were geared to project thoughts that actually applied to the poster themself, leading to an expected conclusion (complete rejection - as is typical of ego-based thinking).

Valuable things to learn from this.

Certainly, the individual believes they are doing well and assisting. So kindly, hold no prejudices against them.

We all have plenty of room to grow and evolve.

1 Like

How dare propose such heresy, lol.

Objection your honor!

Overruled.

Allow the thing to go through more Samsara.

Now that´s heresy

Anyway, recommend the field linked above.

The whole self-realization series is mind-altering. Wholly recommended.

Sure. Therapists tend to make their patients psychological objects and strip their own subjectivity and their patient’s subjectivity in the process (they believe to do so, although they don’t).

As many people in this forum turn others into “spiritual objects”, i call it spiritual objectification.

Society also does this. It is called political correctness or racism/sexism.

Trying to escape objectification isn’t an easy tasks because most people do it 95% of the time.

Instead of trying to address what happens in others, they just assume they know.

I gave you a hint on how you could manage to deal with those feelings as many so-called professionals aren’t capable of doing it.

You could start by asking yourself the right questions, like how did you feel, what’s wrong about your feelings or your experience, what’s right, etc.

That should help to decompress, as it addresses your particular experience with no intent of generalizing it or making it an object.

This leads to true acceptance and freedom.

1 Like

There’s a time and a place for quasi-Lacanian psychonalysis, this isn’t it.

And I’m saying this as someone whose psychotherapist is a hardcore Lacanian.

1 Like

If you use terms such as quasi & hardcore you’re pretty out of any discourse.

Also, you don’t get to choose what place is for something or its right context.

I do not undermine people’s capacities as you already did a couple of times in just 2 paragraphs.

1 Like

I don’t care about discourse, this just is not how it’s done IMO. :slight_smile:

If you got to fight go to the dispute thread

Let us leave this thread for the OP

3 Likes

Everyone, place your bets.

(Joking)

Nah, not really up for debate. I just did not like invalidaing solid, absolutely not objectifying advice by a qualified psychotherapist by making it to be somehow “objectifying”. I do like the idea of “spiritual objectification” though and I can discuss that - it’s funny, I mean, “morphic fields”, right? It’s like you’re morphing yourself into something different, in a way.

I know they don’t work exactly that way, but some might! An interesting thing to ponder.

1 Like