Disputes Thread

LEGIT QUESTION NOT TRYING TO FIGHT BTW

So why do you think the anonymous mode is for?

I do not think you are gonna be telling that to people that use it.

1 Like

OKAY I HEAR YOU
lol

I will add a bit for your enjoyment, the “anon” account has privately messaged me perfectly showing himself

It seems that in this situation, the anon was only used to make themselves sound like a double person :)

As in, wow 2 people are talking.

People can choose to hide their identity, and I can also choose to see what they are hiding behind.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Anger is very red, a very blinding bright energy.

But we can put spin on it; use that blinding light to fuel your passions, your creativity. It’s all about transforming it from reckless to relentless

2 Likes

1 Like

You got it bud :fist:t3:

For an artist, tragedy is the greatest form of expression.

2 Likes

Yeah i think this is the bittersweet truth.

But hey any thing for a better being in the long haul.

I am a child thanks a lot for the apology

have a great day sir

8 Likes

Yeah… not everyone is as perfect as you lol

10 Likes

Light flushes out darkness. In order for us to assimilate the light of the fields there must be room. Energies come up for releasing and individual mastery is always unique. I don’t suppose pretending we don’t direct energies at others or ourselves will help us heal any faster. Our forum family is made up of people of all ages and backgrounds, abilities and stabilities. Like the phases of the moon, due to the great beauty and light of the fields that our beloved Dream creates for us, the emotional tides ebb and flow. I feel as a whole we are moving forward and upward (if such things even exist). Every day we get new members. I feel it is nice to allow all of us a place to grow. Sometimes it isn’t pretty, but we are learning.

24 Likes

Because if we were perfect we would totally be here using to fields to improve our lives. Totally…

6 Likes

We have a really positive turn around actually from a very blatant earlier dispute
Not my place to say but I know soon when they’re ready they will post it
Not to put you down of course :slight_smile: i can see what you mean BUT i think sometimes disputes get our final “crack” to happen
And the crack is usually where the light enters; the “aha moment” if you will :smiley:

6 Likes

What does it actually say about them?
That they want to resolve problems?
That they seek to make it better than before?
That they want to discuss it in the open like adults?

Speaking of, the topic of forum safety was mentioned some time ago.
Literally, anyone can access this forum from behind their screen devices, and type, even anonymously, albeit pseudo-anonymously, their opinions in the comfort of their home. It doesn’t really get any safer than that imo. I don’t think its a good idea to equate “safety” with “agreeable opinion”. There are billions, if not trillions of opinions in the world. It is effectively and statistically impossible to have all of them agree.

This entire thread is a testimony of people disagreeing and resolving their conflicts.

7 Likes

:muscle:t6:

3 Likes

This forum is like ultimate supreme negativity absorber lol or something like that

2 Likes

you can see in search engine that this is not what happens around here

1 Like

And I have a dispute that you are the best bro. Keep going!

1 Like

yes, something like that, when ever i connect to the forum im somewhat flooded with energy lol and i can’t stay here much

2 Likes

It has come to my attention that since the release of the Stand NFT, certain individuals have been “inspired” to announce new projects that are sharing interesting similarities.

When reading the description of the announced project, I see certain key aspects of the Stand that are seemingly expanded upon. Now I am starting to understand why UgniS prefers to keep the document to himself and write short description for the public.

I am getting the feeling people are trying to distill some parts of the project in few separate projects that will be “expanded” upon in order to not seem redundant.

Calling people out or trying to argue with them doesnt rly seem meaningful to me, this post is meant to let them know that just because we arent reacting, doesnt mean we dont care or that we are oblivious.

It was our passion to bring whole animated/non animated fiction to our reality and give people full description in order to share our excitement, because every Stand owner will have its unique Stand with specific abilities and he/she can choose to embody whatever character from fiction.

It is literally character creation in WoW/Skyrim etc.

But it appears we just inspired them to pick it apart and repackage, hopefully not just so that they can try selling it for few hundred bucks and then using that money to enter few more projects in the future.

15 Likes
  1. NFT category needs tighter monitoring
  2. It is upto the buyer to verify that the content of the NFT presentation is accurate, every single word of it.
  3. It is upto the buyer to verify that the NFT is a sapien item (maybe ask the seller to show his NFT in the solana explorer before payment)
  4. Involve the admins when you buy NFT from an anonymous seller (admins can see who the user actually is)
  5. Be vigilant in your community projects
2 Likes