Disputes Thread

Sure man

What PMs?

I already told you I saw email a couple days back,

sure man, sure.

this ain’t going anywhere.

Folks will see the back and forth, I don’t seek to gain anything but shine a light on the matter… and you don’t either but defend your name at this point.

1 Like

Dear brother @Maoshan_Wanderer , I receive many blessings for being in this beautiful forum, especially guidance and direction in my life, now I am just a little busy with some issues that I know I have to solve but wonderfully I have so much good vibes here, which gives me the inspiration to achieve it. Thanks for remembering my brother! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

I will have to agree with this.

I think throwing jabs at people who question you does not make you come out on top or look any better. It’s not mature and invites people to question you and attack you even more. You do this a lot Jon and then get upset when people throw even more jabs at you.

When you act like Tupac, ‘All eyez on me,’ you will definitely get even more of that sort of attention and conflict into your life.

Leaders of groups must be willing to answer to peoples concerns and questions. If leaders deflect and just call people jealous or broke or haters for doing so, that doesn’t exactly incite any aort of confidence or trust in them. You are attacking people on a personal level which I have constantly said is against the rules in this forum. People have the right to question you if you lead groups.

Like you really are over here calling people brokies and all kinds of things without actually answering people’s questions. If you or any other project leader doesn’t want to deal with this sort of pressure from others, then don’t lead groups. If I didn’t want to deal with people questioning my moves and attacking me from all angles, I would not have made a forum.

You invite questioning and concerns when you lead anything and the leaderlike thing to do is simply answer and push forward valiantly. Stooping down to insults is just so opposite of what any leader should do.

I know that you started answering peoples concerns later on in this thread but to begin with this behavior really leaves a sour taste. It’s really not cool man.

13 Likes

That being said, I also see posts of people throwing jabs at Jon. Especially from anonymous profiles. If you do this, you are no better. And you are also just inciting more conflict and not really trying to resolve anything.

If you throw jabs at people from anonymous accounts, I will suspend your original account. I am not going to allow people to abuse the anonymous system to start insulting people. I will get rid of it immediately if that is what people are going to start doing.

11 Likes

Edit

(The original is still in the edit history if anyone feels compelled to read)

I don’t think I ultimately have a stake in this… I think I’ll just let my account sit in the background from now on

1 Like

I dont think their nothing wrong with calling people out in anon, He said only if u insult with ur anon account

2 Likes

^

It’s the insults. This has been a rule since the beginning of the forum. You can call people’s behavior out and whatnot but to personally insulting them is against the rules. It never leads to any good. I’ve been moderating this forum from the beginning and have been in all sorts of forums online… and every single time people start throwing personal insults, it just kills any sort of resolution from that moment on. Because then it gets personal and egos get involved.

Does this mean we can never make a remark about someones personality?

Sometimes people need to be told things that are personal. That I understand. But there is certinly a fine line between making a personal remark about someone with intention of helping them and making a personal remark to put somebody down/insulting them. Clear as day.

15 Likes

Just to address my standpoint.

I was ready to end it but he had continued to jab so I can see where things got out of hand in him trying to rally back.

But to call me miserable for it, then delete the comment, then call me out for saying brokie after changing my edit, is just as hypocritical and the pot calling the kettle black after,

I have the deleted screenshot btw.

If you are really poor then…
He also deleted a post where he mentioned i had used personal information from the venting thread to insult him.

I just find the irony in those who knock on my ego here, to think I had the time and opportunity to do such a thing, let alone awareness.

I don’t even know the guy.

Newtons 3rd law, I should be aware of the effect I have on others with my contributions as well as comments.

Be it anons or anon people.

Although I was not involved with the Skyscraper project I can understand how people may view my presence here with more weight.

That being said I will no longer be posting testimonials in the public threads.

Not because of just this single event but at large it seems people think I’m promoting Sammy and Captain through exaggerated claims or “findings”

Hence why I reacted so strongly (not as an excuse though)

This is not just a newcomer thing but several common heads have been giving me a hard time for it.

But like I’ve said before , it’s all “your” loss.

You don’t want grow taller, keep the same IQ points (IQ is a swindle anyway) or stay bald because the hair is “genetic”.

Then you go right ahead. Swallow that pill.

My unapologetic statement on all these matters.

I’m just not gonna sit here any longer bending over backwards for others to change their mind, because Sammy whether you want to admit it or not - some people just cannot be helped.

Your life choices will have your own consequences this life and in the next holodeck matrix you incarnate in.

Believe what you want as always, as it’s your life to live not mine.

I’m just take a break and work on mental health,

I don’t owe this world a thing.

Nah yeah go ahead and delete that where you do the same thing again. Calling people cowards.

You do this to yourself Tupac. I’ve no pity.

4 Likes

“reverted to version #2

Damn

Sammy, why do u bother with manging peoples ego?
you should let them do mexican standoff

(Not talking about jon was going to to joke about it before
Okay i just read ur guys comments, Defo not talking about jon let me make this clear again)

2 Likes

And how about you? This isn’t the first time you’ve had issues like this or attack people personally in this forum. There’s plenty of people making groups that don’t attract this sort of controversy on a daily basis.

Even if you fault everyone but yourself, at some point, it’s important to realize that the way you handle such situations has erupted even more chaos. But you don’t want to take accountability for that. You feel justified but that justified feeling has got you to where you are now.

You think I fully blamed Om during that situation? Nah fam. I blamed myself for not handling it earlier and more properly. I took much accountability and responsibility for that cause I know I could’ve done better. But hey man, I can’t tell you how to think.

Or anyone how to think. I constantly give these annoying little moral high ground speeches on a daily basis here to try to help guide you guys in a better direction. I know most don’t listen but I try anyways.

Because I don’t believe people can’t be helped. At some point I couldn’t be helped. At some point you couldn’t be helped. And it’s my duty here to do my best to provide the pathway for people if they ever do grow enough to be helped. Cause everybody has that capacity. Every single person no matter how lost they are. Might be 99% impossible for some but there’s still that 1% chance. And I’m here for that 1%. Always.

15 Likes

I’m talking about the anons who insulted me before bro

So don’t take offense because you misconstrued my statement of who is the coward here,

I was referring to all these anonymous slanderous and instigators.

Maybe we’re not on the same page here

I’ll just cool off

But in terms of helping even the 000.000001%, tell that to all the religion heads who think Sapien Meidicne is satanic and want a fatwa on Captain

You wanna post them hate emails or no?

I’m probably the most head in the cloud person here.

Let’s save everybody and bring them on the ark right ?

And egoic statement or not

I’m just gonna head off

What has this got to do with me being a part to Skyscraper?

I’m just a customer giving my testimonial.

This is NOT my group.

I told you already I felt attacked, reacted inappropriately and made my case I should have conducted myself better

1 Like

Sure then I’ll start now with taking accountability

Because apparently I’ve been poiting fingers this entire time.

Okay then man

I’m just trying to help Sapien out and I get screenshots and stupid Pms

I guess I make myself a target unwittingly by posting a testimonial in the first place

Lol you wanna call me out on deleting posts and then play the high ground when I hurt people’s feelings for having them remain

Come on

I’m not talking about skyscraper Jon. I’m talking about how you react to these situations and start attacking people. And then get upset that they get defensive and attack you back. Even if they come at you first, you engaging the way you do creates this same predicament for you over and over again. It doesn’t resolve the situation. I’m telling you that it instigates. And that if you’re leading people, I expect better of you.

Am I upset at you? Am I dissapointed? No. You are a human. People attack you and you s
Attack back. People get concerned with you, you get defensive. It’a human nature. You’re not some evil man for reacting the way you do.

But tough love is tough. And I’m just telling you the way you handled these situations with your back handed insults just keeps making things worse. And then after I say that, you do it again.

4 Likes

And okay I just won’t do it then.

And most intentions here seem more back handed.

Just looking at past history with questions and comments

Prevent anymore turmoil

But the fact people always feel like I’m shady here

Or lying

Or some stupid sales technique I’m tryna pull

All these robots make a meal of it,
Becomes a powder keg

Hence why I’m gonna head off after these deals come through,

I tried to help people and get shit for it

I don’t have the patience like you and Captain

I’m gonna stop tryna act like a prophet and let the people guide themselves

Just for them to bite your hand

Like I said it’s their loss,

Shame on me for making it personal.

Why do i care so much? I shouldn’t.

1 Like

You feed that and you give it power

2 Likes

Never mind what others say, you show who you are through action.

2 Likes