Disputes Thread

waka flocka

ok i googled it lol

2 Likes

Why do you do this?

2 Likes

Very simple. You should know who your trading partners are and who is safe and trustworthy to trade with. Such rules apply to every type of business and life in general.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s it?

Does that really take collecting ā€œquite the large amount of data on everything and everyoneā€?

Quite the business youā€™re running, then.

3 Likes

In ur notes have u got my as dyslexic?

5 Likes

What is wrong with you?

You messaged me asking this:

And when not getting the answer you messaged me this:

Why? Am i your personal Dr?

I have no obligation to reply, we have a forum where you should ask for advices not in PM, yes i can certainly reply but at my own pace and if i want, a lot of people might be messaging us as well which is not the way but still i dont see why the aggressiveness when you dont even know what im doing in my free time.

@Divine_Lotus

18 Likes

Sent 1 warning to them. A ban will result if they continue

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Lol

3 Likes

I actually zoomed it in to see if i was seeing right :sweat_smile:

First thing in the morning that welcomed my new day haha

5 Likes

Yeah haha
How dare you not instantly help out :joy::joy:

It reminds me of an old memeā€¦ Donā€™t remember exactly but it was someoneā€™s Twitter post saying an innocent ā€˜good morningā€™

Nobody replied and an hour later the same person posts ā€˜well, then get lost everyoneā€™

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club.

2 Likes

Lmao look at this

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/genghis-khan-nft-private-the-god-amongst-men/46070/75?u=jondoe297

I guess words are spells

We need to restrict anons @SammyG

I donā€™t have anything to do with this

Someoneā€™s been watching too much fate stay night :upside_down_face:

Not sure why uā€™re bashing me and the idea when thereā€™s the triforce armour from Zelda, the venom series armour from marvel, snake from metal gear solid and other fictional projects lol.

Please keep your personal dislike for the series or anime to yourself.

Bashing?

I wanted to write about this freedom course I bought from angel over a year ago. He made us pay for $222 bonuses then took the bonuses away from us after he changed the course. So every one got the same course in the end even if you paid more. Now there is a new course and we have to pay again when we already paid more then we needed to? Not very fair

I was considering trying the course, mainly because it had some good fields from Dream which were not otherwise available, but so many folks I talked to felt disappointed by some seemingly dubious decisions made around the course where those who initially paid seemed to have gotten a raw deal. The energy and controversy surrounding that entire thing just was an absolute turn-off. And not many things turn me off (not even the become chicken nugget sub lol)

Any business owner has the right to do such things, legally, even if they fall into a morally questionable category.

But, then, the consumers also have the choice to support (or not) such content creators.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s your beef @zwitch

I would just leave it, but your lashing out on pretty much every group member in the group chat for no warranted reason.

Than today, I see this:
sweet talking backstabbing snakes, hate these people.

Now you leaving all the messages we had, like what did I do?

Do you hate us? For what?

Or do you hate someone else, or yourself and your own life and feel the need to take it out on all of us?

Help me understand, instead of leaving messages and blocking everyone.

Including myself.

Nobody is out to get you here.

Like get it together man, Iā€™ve done sht like this before and you need this post as a reality check to stop with this.

Stop beefing and start breathing.

I donā€™t hold anything against you man.

but these types of powderkeg reactory knee jerk responses are gonna come home to roost in life, either now or later.

2 Likes